The Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
So I was looking at the different mods that are looking for different ways of connecting atomizers to a switch, or a battery to vape on. So I looked around, and found an old switch that was for fans inside my PC no longer in use. During my little hunt I found an old cell phone charger rated at 4.7v 700mah output.

I then deiced that I could just have the atomizers have hard connections on them, and being able to swap them out with old 4-port MOLEX plugs. So I hot glued a female MOLEX on the back of the switch and soldered it onto the switch connections. I also soldered on the Cell Phone connections to the switch.

So now I have a switch on my desk that I can swap out atomizers really easy with after I hard connect them to a MOLEX male plug with my soldering iron.

I like it! I can turn it on and just let it cook away.

I used a MINI-PIPE 801 Atomier to test it out with. Good results with it also!

801pipeatomizer.jpg

hard%20connection.jpg

4female.jpg

fullview.jpg

801vapor.jpg

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I moved over to C batteries tonight for a total of 6v vapping. OMG this thing is a power hitter!!!!

cbattery.jpg

I had found these rechargeable C batteries with 6000mah rating on them
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/theshorelinemarket_2059_640355998

These would be easy to charge also....only problem is that it's big....BUT it does rest in my hands very very well. The atomizer gets really smoking cooking hot with these cheap C batteries! I think I only paid a dollar for them at the dollar store lol....So lol.....yep

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
LMAO DaMulta, you're awesome.
You rigged one up just like I did a week ago with a 9V battery.
Our switch was made of a paperclip, and like too little steel staples in a postcard.
I still need to mae a vid of my e-.... (for tobbacco use only)
Still no webcam, I forgot I had to pay for my next semester :(
Damn college and taking all my money away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread