The topper I want. Does it exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobrob

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
North Carolina, USA
wiredrake.com
I've recently moved from pro tanks to a kayfun lite clone. Love it! The only thing missing is a glass tank since I do vape many potential tank crackers. I can (and do) use the full stainless tank, but a glass window would be oh so nice.

There are some Pyrex kits for the kayfun but none are apparently reliable. So I have made a list of what I want in a topper, and have yet to find a tank that matches all criteria. Does such a thing exist?

- holds 4 ml or more
- vapes as well as the kayfun
- easy to build as the kayfun
- has a glass tank that works, even if I have to buy it separately
- looks pretty good
- can use cotton wicks
- doesn't leak, even when it is horizontal (grimmgreen says that is a problem with genesis type atomizers)
- flavor as good or better than the kayfun
- no gurgling
- works on an mvp2 and a provari
- good airy draw
- adjustable air flow
- easy to fill with minimal mess
- durable
- cost matters, but not a deal breaker necessarily

Am I being too picky? Does such a thing exist?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Not sure why you are saying - Not reliable?
Any tank that is Glass - pyrex, quartz or otherwise has the potential to be broken. Any of them!
I broke a brand new IBTanked glass in under 2 minutes just trying to fit it to my caps. Turned out one of my o-rings was oversized. Things happen.
Rainbow Heaven makes good equipment and is affordable. You can get their Glass conversion off Ebay under $25 full sized or Nano. As long as you don't try pulling things apart unnecessarily, unthread sections if needed, you should have no problem.

Once I assemble a Kayfun I rarely break down the tank. I simply remove it in one piece and rinse. Done in 30 seconds.

You can also only use the glass section when using Tank cracker juices. increases the odds of a long life for the tank.:)

bobrob

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
North Carolina, USA
wiredrake.com
Good to know about the glass tanks. That would be ideal for me. I had seen some threads here about one version of the Pyrex tank that didn't quite fit (T something?) which is why I say reliable. To me that means doesn't leak.
The fogger looks interesting too. The reviews seem good. Hill, your comment about the t3 flooding out scares me off it.
Good ideas all though.

1ceCreamMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
New York
I have a good reliable glass conversion kit on my authentic kayfun lite plus and I love it.
radevyju.jpg

3y9e6e9u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread