The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
and due to this you no longer get tioa, you may find it if published in a store or on amazon. you say nothing and do nothing, as in outside of work or, sorry w or other. below freezing for two days already and wonder how it is up north. but you so afraid and scared will not say so, even though.

Your phone tells you what you want, turn on your computer it does so well.
Heck look yourselves up.... but you will not, scared in your tiny little homes. Your tiny little jobs, just like I will be, and yet you can not... you can not tell me from day to day...…… u do not deserve this, and from this point out other than me, and let the story go.... cowards. Pull up your panties, cowards, pull up your drawers cowards..... snow and sleet here, below. night all and may your dreams be warmer than mine... lol

And that is a freedom from my heart and soul, to not write it for you anymore all of you, some for criticism so many for being negative. If I am wrong then give me the email or phone number of..... well lets name a few.... Jr. acorn. Hmmm again and yet your are too slow. Perhaps I too fast... never the less. night on this sleet snow covered night in the desert of texas.

GJ browns for another win, gj Texans for their next and over the cowgirls.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
It is called decompartmentalized as in one hand does not know what the other hand is doing... UN elite agenda 21 in full effect on the west coast and all over the US. They teach it as good and nice and cute... You might want to save your own life and those you adore.... And stop believing what they teach, the children are not a part of all they are your own. Do not believe that what they tell you there is not enough food for all, remember 80% of food thrown away daily.

Why no fireplace anymore, oh so they can dictate your life and in the cold make you run back to big gov to protect you, you might want to check what is in any shot or flu shot, toxic as in deadly. They use scientific terms so you can not read it, but mercury and formaldehyde should not be in any shot. You do have a right in any state to ask for the whole ingredients in any medicine. They will give you a little pamphlet and then ask for the bigger type book and you will see.

So look, here is proof more proof.... shut down the power for thousands over wind.... oooh big deal, how about a public announcement no outdoor fires cause it is dry and due to wind. But no, the UN agenda 21 big gov wants to control you in whole.... here....

Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
wow banned on youtube, and I post nothing in video, the purge is real. No need to check facebook already banned for one statement on Hillary Clinton. Do not do twitter, nothing but rage there but sure I am blocked, let me wait and give an update. Maybe youtube is just down..... right youtube is down...… night...…… Have some cold under 32 snow white dreams....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
wow banned on youtube, and I post nothing in video, the purge is real. No need to check facebook already banned for one statement on Hillary Clinton. Do not do twitter, nothing but rage there but sure I am blocked, let me wait and give an update. Maybe youtube is just down..... right youtube is down...… night...…… Have some cold under 32 snow white dreams....
Yes Tiggs YT is down.... I got an error msg too..............
Good night Treefam......

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
morning and that was cheap.... chirp. then English language know, now, no.... there their, ever thought of the words and how used... like breakfast break fast. submarine, as in sub under marine water. How about airplanes. should be airoplanes but air, plane... is that not earth. Hold up hold up... no will let it go. Good that you have not tried to ban me. I have crossed the line more than once on the agreement user thing I never read, but hey don't they all do it.

I wonder since GMO is gone, with all respect. Is he, no he is; on his new life that would make him about a year old going on to the terrible two's. But we know he is gentle in heart as so many. Hey Blue looks like us just two. Right mornin, oh yeah already did that video, lets go back to funny.

Howie Mandell, I was so sheltered in life that I did not know he did so many voice overs in movies or TV. Yes people who know me call me Tiger, go get em tiger or rhino... hmmmm anyway lost out on selling the queen size bed and all, but have another interested. Also another jawing me down on the Milwaukee radio... said no, well kinda. they asked if without a new battery would I take... right I am going to say how much for the theft in taxes.

Speaking of taxes, when did income tax start? Lets see oh around the time that our government lied about the second world war, as all or majority were tired of it. At that time the us had nothing in reality to defend its own borders, so to fund the war. after the false flag in pearl harbor, yes they knew it was coming and let all down to kill off good men and woman. let a ... sub come in and start it, they knew it was coming and let it be done. That is why Hollywood is so fake, a skewed reality by the media and handlers.

That said. no let it go... let it go, let it go, let it go. Something I need to learn. I mean what is the point in running for office, if, if, those who do so legally are charged with a crime for following the "rules" Heck the Red wave is going to make liberals cry again, at least lets hope it is just crying.

Hope there is that word again, like hope, love, trust. Did this in sunday school I was amazed how ignorant the elders those older than me could be. Those are action words and..... I trust my wife with the checkbook, but I do not trust her to pay the bills ……. there they looked at me funny. No really she has the checkbook and writes the bill. I hope that my daughter is a good driver, but she can not use my car..... see in the negative you see the positive.... did that make sense.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam..........
Yes Tiggs we all heard that they were deleting people & paged from YT.... you can stop posting that now...
Happy hump day..........
163051-Yes-Today-Is-Hump-Day.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam..........
Yes Tiggs we all heard that they were deleting people & paged from YT.... you can stop posting that now...
Happy hump day..........
163051-Yes-Today-Is-Hump-Day.jpg

No, as in the last voice will be your or others like you,,,,, when they are all gone. then who is left? calm down , calm down ….. taps my toes no..... You know this is true. how are you so calm? We soon the pagan wiccan wrong vernacular are soon to be targeted again? uhm just like the great war and wwii, you know our kind has been targeted for a while? I, yes I am at a loss for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread