The UCAN is Here! This is a Beauty- The Ultimate eJuice Dispenser all in Stainless Steel by Innokin - Look! Pretty Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
ucan.png

ucan_1.png

ucan_2.png

ucan_3.png

ucan_4.png

ucan_5.png

UCAN Stainless Steel juice Dispenser by innokin - Holds 6-7ml

Clean, hefty, all stainless steel contruction, this juice dispenser is a no-brainer in your vaping arsenal!

Built extremely well this dispenser consists of three pieces: A 6-7ml juice tank, the juicer cap, and the Ucan cover.

• Fill this up with your favorite juice, recap and then use the large push-botton on the bottom to drop, squirt or stream your juice into your cartomizer. The Ucan cap includes a clasp to insert a key ring lanyard for carrying about if you wish.

If you are out and about or on the job and you need a high quality juice holder/dispenser that you don't want to accidentally break open in your pocket, purse, etc., this is the way to go. Very SLEEK solution!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
What's the weight of that when it's full of juice ? :?: Do I want this hanging on my keychains or handbag ? :unsure: Will it tips me over hanging on me or is it pretty normal kinda ? Looks like it be great for carrying in you pocket. rite ?

Thank you for your cooperations in dis matter of questioning :D
You can use two to make a set of earrings. That will balance you out and look very stylish.

tschmeck

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
california
Late reply, but I just got mine. The button can depress in your pocket depending on what you're doing, but with the cap screwed down, nothing will come out. If it's upright, it'd only pump air out, but I tried it upside down as well and when I unscrewed the cap, there was no liquid to be seen after pumping a few times. There's a little rubber/silicone piece in the cap that pushes up against the nozzle, so it seems to have a pretty good seal.

tschmeck

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
california
Not a lot of comments in this thread...but I have noticed one issue. My UCAN leaks like that's it's job. It's leaking from under where the top screws down, not the cap, but the top with the fill nozzle. I'm not even filling it up all the way, it's tightened well, in fact I had to use vice grips this morning to get the top off.

Ikeprof

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
Mt Clemens, Michigan
Late reply, but I just got mine. The button can depress in your pocket depending on what you're doing, but with the cap screwed down, nothing will come out. If it's upright, it'd only pump air out, but I tried it upside down as well and when I unscrewed the cap, there was no liquid to be seen after pumping a few times. There's a little rubber/silicone piece in the cap that pushes up against the nozzle, so it seems to have a pretty good seal.

Is that a UCAN in your pocket or are you just happy to....oh you all know the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread