The UCAN is Here! This is a Beauty- The Ultimate eJuice Dispenser all in Stainless Steel by Innokin - Look! Pretty Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Mine is on its way, I can't wait--gotta love super cool stuff like this!

Yeah, I haven't craved a neat little gadget like this since I got my Leatherman, and that was a time ago.

i have all brothers, thank goodness they believed in giving sisters "tools". My entire tool collection is from them, year by year.

Really like this Ican um sorry, Ucan. :) Wha?

strifeimmaculate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
ucan.png

ucan_1.png

ucan_2.png

ucan_3.png

ucan_4.png

ucan_5.png

UCAN Stainless Steel Juice Dispenser by Innokin - Holds 6-7ml

Clean, hefty, all stainless steel contruction, this juice dispenser is a no-brainer in your vaping arsenal!

Built extremely well this dispenser consists of three pieces: A 6-7ml juice tank, the juicer cap, and the Ucan cover.

• Fill this up with your favorite juice, recap and then use the large push-botton on the bottom to drop, squirt or stream your juice into your cartomizer. The Ucan cap includes a clasp to insert a key ring lanyard for carrying about if you wish.

If you are out and about or on the job and you need a high quality juice holder/dispenser that you don't want to accidentally break open in your pocket, purse, etc., this is the way to go. Very SLEEK solution!

I've been real curious about this thing. Who has it and how awesome is it? Been thinking about buying one for a while now, just haven't heard anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread