The VapeMate rocks - perfect juice feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town

While I can't change the title of this post - wish I could. I did want to make sure that those of you that are looking at a VapeMate - that there is a potential huge downside to using the tube that comes with the shipment, so just wanted to be fair and let you know about this experience. I did get with the vendor multiple times to try and solve the leaking issue with the tube, and instead of helping me, the vendor put it off on me as a problem on my end - as in not using it correctly. This was the response on something that came with a lifetime warranty. This was unfortunate as I was on the verge of purchasing a few mods - so it cost him a nice sale and all future business. The person this gift was for is a mechanically inclined person - so using it incorrectly - NOT the issue. The bottles were also purchased from the same vendor, and they were not the problem. While the leaking wasn't as prominent for the first few days or even with the slight learning curve on finding the right squeeze, when using the tube, there were significant leaking and flooding issues - juice actually leaked through into the mod battery tube itself - which luckily was saved. True enough, I've read where there are a few people who post, who use the tube and have no issues, but this was not this experience. Perhaps if the vendor had not first encouraged (via private email) using the tube, and had not included the tube with the shipment, the user's experience by tilting the device now and again , would have brought about a more pleasant vaping thing. Who knows. There just isn't a lot of information out here on the VapeMate - especially outside of the vendor forum; tried to make an educated purchase - it just didn't work out for me and so I wanted to do the right thing and make a follow up post for you guys. So sorry for the delay in posting this - I haven't been around a lot lately. :)

It's an expensive piece and if you're looking at getting one - at least you have both sides of this user's experience to view - so you can make the best decision on your purchase. Here's the follow up review -

VapeMate-Follow Up Review - YouTube

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
The tube addition was not included in the original purchase or set-up of the VapeMate. The VapeMate was and has always been intended to be a tilt-squeeze-feed system.
Some members fiddled with tubing and made posts about their experiences with using the tubing and then others wanted it included with their purchase. So SuperT started including a small piece with each order. So sorry to read of your bad experience with the tubing and your bottle leaking. I wonder if the tip of your bottle was defective or the threads stripped? As for the constant feeding, others said they have removed the tubing due to the same problem. I still use tubing in my set-up. There is a thread in SuperT's forum about that issue.
I for one have not had this constant feed problem and have purchased 3 VM at this point and given one as a gift to someone.
Glad to see that you have replaced the bottle and removed the tubing and now all is working fine. I have a black one and a silver one, that red one looks sweet on your pv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread