Status
Not open for further replies.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
(Of course, we can't edit titles right? Grrr!)

I got these in a trade from someone who didn't like them, so a few grains of salt are required here.

Pre-cursor: I am a picky vaper - I am ALL about the flavor, clean taste, and clean burn.

These juices came to me at 6 mg. 30/70 (PG/VG) - born in late May. Vaped on EVODs and iClear 16.

(The Good) Honey Pearry: I am not usually much of a fruity vaper - I'm a dessert lover. This was a knockout WIN for me. The combination of honeydew melon (which I hate in real life), pear and strawberry in this juice was delightful and downright juicy. The fruit tastes are very real and not artificial or candy-like. There is a lot of vapor production (high Vg, I assume). Very little TH (probably due to low nic.) The thing I love about this flavor is that it is very real without being too tart or too sweet (sound like a lemonade commercial?) The flavor is strong, but not overpowering and definitely not perfumey as some fruits can be. I will be re-ordering this exactly as-is.

(The Meh) Peanut Butter Nom Noms: I had high hopes for this since I am enamoured with another PB vape (Five Pawns' Grandmaster) but it fell short. It is a clean vape (no aftertaste, no gunky coils), but the flavor is not strong. I get the notes of peanut butter and sweet bakery (cookie?) but it is pretty muted, still, pretty one-note. I might order this again in a higher PG to see if the flavor comes out more. It doesn't hold a candle to FPs though. I do like it better than MBV's Peanut Butter (just PB, no cookie.) MBV's is much drier and less sweet than the PB Nom Noms.

(The Ugly) S'Mores: This was one of those "smoky" juices that I can't find much value in. I got light notes of chocolate and sweetness, but a lot of smokiness. I was hoping for some marshmallow to balance it, but it wasn't there and where's the graham cracker? I would assume a really good S'more flavor would have a balance of chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker with a hint of smoke. This was more smoke than anything else. I won't be re-ordering this.

Just my opinion folks, as always, YMMV.

KwhyLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
CA
You should place an order for the juice formerly known as Unicorn Poop. Since you love dessert juices, Unicorn Juice (or whatever he calls it now) tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin. After some steeping you get a white cake and small hits of blueberry frosting.

I didnt think I'd like it but its wonderful when you want a dessert.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I plan to do that when I have another order to place. A good friend here at ECF sent me another bottle of Honey Pearry as a surprise (wasn't that nice?) so I'm not ready for another order yet.

You should place an order for the juice formerly known as Unicorn Poop. Since you love dessert juices, Unicorn Juice (or whatever he calls it now) tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin. After some steeping you get a white cake and small hits of blueberry frosting.

I didnt think I'd like it but its wonderful when you want a dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread