The Vaporesso SKRR Sub-Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl435713

Dec 24, 2018
I went on a spree and purchased "The vaporesso SKRR Sub-Ohm tank:" for all my 10 mods and vapes. I suppose because of its size.

Was this a bad move? Now I have many great smaller tanks that I just store in my cabinet.

Is it better to use the tank a vape originally came with?

Attachments

• vaporesso_skrr_sub-ohm_tank_rainbow.jpg
    vaporesso_skrr_sub-ohm_tank_rainbow.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
The Skrr’s performance can be enhanced by using the Vaporesso GT Mesh coils normally used with the NRG tank. They will deliver far better flavor than the Skrr’s QF coils.

Vaporesso has modified the original QF coil since it’s launch. Initial feedback on the original QF coil was rather negative on flavor. Vaporesso sent me 3 of the new coils to evaluate. Still in the process but I’m not seeing much improvement.

The Skrr has great capacity and is a solid tank. I run up to 5 of them in my rotation, so far no issues with any of them.

• Useful

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I see no reason for regret if you like that tank.

Most kits these days I buy/win, well they aren't set up for my style of vaping, so I try the tank, dislike it and then shove something else on there. Lots of people do it and there is no reason not to. It's not going to make the actual mod perform any better or differently or whatnot. I mean, you can save the tanks and coils for the vacopalypse if needed, but eh, no reason at all not to use the tank you are liking..

I am not a monotank kind of person but there are just plenty of folks that are, etc.

Anna

alarsen77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
Pennsylvania
So I just got a Luxe with Skrr kit and I also ordered a freemax mesh pro with some of the triple mesh coils for it. I don't know if they modified the qf coil again but I don't taste a huge difference between the Skrr with the qf strip coil at 60-65 watts and the mesh pro with the triple mesh coils at 90-95 watts. Maybe it is the juice I have or maybe they modified the qf coils again? I was debating picking up some of the gt coils for my Skrr.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread