Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Am I crazy that FOOB I get a molasses flavor? I know everyone says it changes all the time but I don't think I've read anyone say molasses. :unsure:
Not really crazy.....I get a maple flavor (as do others.....)....maple flavor is derived from the sap of a plant.....
So is molasses......:)
Hey....if it hits your taste buds in a GOOD way....ENJOY!!!
And...... WELCOME TO THE INFECTION!!!!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
I ordered a 15ml bottle yesterday with my release orders and some new staples. I hope I like it.

keep-calm-30-is-the-new-20-5.jpg
Or 50 for the Virus!

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I got a 15ml bottle with my order last Monday and had been letting it steep after taking a small taste. I had never tried it. Silly me. Today I got another Reo with LP RM in the mail and decided to break it in with some Virus. I have another 50 ml coming Monday so wanted to baby the 15 ml and mixed with some Frenilla. OMG! I think I may have found my next ADV. Just a hint of the vanilla with the Virus and I'm hooked. I can taste the molasses but also those other subtle flavors of cinnamon and tobacco coming through. Not at all overpowering. I've already gone through half of my 6 ml bottle in my Reo. Clark, you're really smart putting that in my last order. I see what the fuss is all about now and now have to add that to my list of bottles to order.

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
Ok good, I thought I'd gone crazy for a moment. Wish I had a dripper, the little bit I put in a tank, and it was a very small amount completely screwed the coil! lol This is going in the box until I have some kind of dripping atty

I vape my Virus from an Aspire Nautilus, cause I need to have that much with me at all times. I don't get coil gunking any more than I do with any other juice. Maybe it's the airflow in the Nautie. Dripping it is nice, but it's a little harsh for me even at 6mg.

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I just got the Virus, put it in my Igo-L and BAM! I never wait to try ANYTHING! I like to taste the changes. Now, if I don't get blown away immediately, I will put it up for a bit.
I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to go ahead and get a big bottle cause i know this is gonna be gone way before the recommended steep time......:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I just got the Virus, put it in my Igo-L and BAM! I never wait to try ANYTHING! I like to taste the changes. Now, if I don't get blown away immediately, I will put it up for a bit.
I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to go ahead and get a big bottle cause i know this is gonna be gone way before the recommended steep time......:vapor::vapor::vapor:
Just saw this, Nan! HA, I LOVE that you love it! :)

We're going to have to get together for a vape fest! :vapor:

Don't bother putting it away - just order a BIGGER BOTTLE and GO FOR IT! There's no cure, honey. Just give in ;)
Malinda

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I got a 15ml bottle with my order last Monday and had been letting it steep after taking a small taste. I had never tried it. Silly me. Today I got another Reo with LP RM in the mail and decided to break it in with some Virus. I have another 50 ml coming Monday so wanted to baby the 15 ml and mixed with some Frenilla. OMG! I think I may have found my next ADV. Just a hint of the vanilla with the Virus and I'm hooked. I can taste the molasses but also those other subtle flavors of cinnamon and tobacco coming through. Not at all overpowering. I've already gone through half of my 6 ml bottle in my Reo. Clark, you're really smart putting that in my last order. I see what the fuss is all about now and now have to add that to my list of bottles to order.

Strangely enough, more often than not, that first "welcome to regular status" bonus/upgrade (generally around your 3-4-5th order) is The Virus. People avoid it because of the name, or because it's tobacco, or... whatever... and then, inevitably, when they do finally get around to it... WHAM. Why didn't I order this sooner. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread