The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The VMax

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Mac, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gadabout

gadabout Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2011
    conneaut ohio
    got my vmax 2 weeks ago...................................and love it!! so far no problems. chrome and sets itself back to 3 when batteries are changed. ove it!!

2. C-Note

C-Note Full Member Verified Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Orion, Mi
    Is there any better setup on the vmax than a dual coil tank? Bought a RA Tank and it doesnt cut it compared to the dual coils on the vmax what do you think mac? I think the vivi nova and even dripping with an atty pales in comparison to the dual coil tank setup.....

3. C-Note

C-Note Full Member Verified Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Orion, Mi
    I was also blown away at how good the Vmax was now thats all me and the wife use our other mods are collecting dust.

4. Mac

Mac Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The only setup that can compare (That I have tried) is using a single coil 5ohm carto. It puts out more vapor with slightly less throat hit. But this requires some measure of patience as you will literally have to top off every time you pull the thing out due to the insane vapor production.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.