Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
You are correct! But, not sick, only the "rite of passage" into Chuckkingdom!

The waiting feels sick and wrong, but maybe you are right... sick would be being mercilessly beaten by someone elses Chuck once a day while you wait.

My wife just beats me instead...but sometimes that is fun too... but she IS freakishly strong for such a little thing.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
The waiting feels sick and wrong, but maybe you are right... sick would be being mercilessly beaten by someone elses Chuck once a day while you wait.

My wife just beats me instead...but sometimes that is fun too... but she IS freakishly strong for such a little thing.

ROFLOL!! You will be happy, I'm sure of that!

I've spent a fortune on e-cig setups, all are now packed away. I continue to collect Chucks. Not only collect, I use them every day. Depending on the mood of the day which one I use!

Word of advice, be planning what you want on the next Chuck! :D

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
ROFLOL!! You will be happy, I'm sure of that!

I've spent a fortune on e-cig setups, all are now packed away. I continue to collect Chucks. Not only collect, I use them every day. Depending on the mood of the day which one I use!

Word of advice, be planning what you want on the next Chuck! :D

I've only started this month and already have a ridiculous amount of stuff. It's nice to have on hand, I lend one out occasionally to a friend or co-worker. It's a nice tool for recruiting vapers. Already have 7 new people on the bandwagon.

My wife is still in love with her 808, anything above that scares her. The 3.7 volts she doesn't mind.

They can borrow whatever I have, but the Chucks is mine...

Mycide

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
AZ, USA
My newborn pic is up :D The wait is almost over. Now just have to hope the delivery truck has a NOS system :evil:

100_2716.jpg

100_2717.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread