• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Them Awful Juices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
67c7b4dc438280e4d21ab2792d1b7841.jpg

d4ac04fb40b6eade780e1b7d449805b4.jpg

This one not bad lah actually... Acquired taste....

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
I have to say The Milkman by vaping Rabbit is a total rubbish.
Its so hyped up here in the states and everyone is talking about it and honestly it sucks. You cant taste milk or even have smell of it.

its good for only one thing though - CLOUDS.
Its almost like tasting just VG.

i mean wit the packaging and all, its good but taste wise I rather just drink milk instead.

Ninthsine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2015
Not easy to get like can just go down to mamak shop downstairs and buy. So nice or not I'll still keep them and mix and match to get better taste or at least vapable. But 2 flavours of mine which I think really deserves to kena swear wld be Zeppelin's Strawberrycake and xONEx bubble gum. 1 hot and the other super menthol. Tmr gonna mix them both!
I wouldnt mind if you wanna donate the strawberry cake to me. Hahaha, i love that juice.

ZakkWylde

Sep 22, 2015
I have to say The Milkman by Vaping Rabbit is a total rubbish.
Its so hyped up here in the states and everyone is talking about it and honestly it sucks. You cant taste milk or even have smell of it.

its good for only one thing though - CLOUDS.
Its almost like tasting just VG.

i mean wit the packaging and all, its good but taste wise I rather just drink milk instead.

I agree its overrated, but it doesnt 'suck' in my opinion. Still a good milky vape to me and many of my friends although i prefer Mother's Milk or Milk by Glas.

To add on to your previous post, Octobrew Apple crumble is not bad too.

So ultimately, there are no 'BAD' juices. Just different tastes for different throats. You cant name a juice BAD just because YOU dont like it.

In fact, there are many so called 'bad' juices named in this thread but are apparently good to some others.

Just my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread