Then there was TWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
How goes it REOville! This REOnaut must apologize for being AWOL since October but a lot's been going on around here but I have been lurking about for the past several days!
So during my time away I've acquired an RM2 and never EVER again will I slap a carto on my beloved Syren! Speaking of Syren.....she's getting a bigger sibling come tomorrow.....hopefully. A Black n Blue GRAND and yes another RM2 to complete it!
Funny thing is that I ordered it Saturday night and PayPal must've been asleep on the job and didn't send me a shipped out email like they always do.
I was close to pounding on Robs PM door wondering where it may be, but I figured that he's been pretty damn busy with hands full of wood don't ya know! Anyways I just happened to log into my PP account and noticed it was sent off early yesterday.....WOO HOOOOO!!!

I sure do hope it shows up tomorrow while Mrs Underdawg is home (It was her idea for me to get another!! I think she might want it.....NAHH!), a wicked storm is supposedly pushing up this way and knowing how this winter is going, we'll be getting socked pretty good.

Now it's a race. REO Speedwagon n stuff from Maine (460 miles) vs batteries n stuff from Pa (95 miles). Hmmmmm sounds like a plot straight outta Top Gear!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Hey Dawg,

I found Reoville about the time you went for a walkabout. Be sure to post pics when you get the addition.

Yeah one thing led to another and another and ohh look....it's already the middle of February! Hopefully the rest of winter will fly by like the past four months! Ohh yes there will be pics!

Hah, welcome back. Have missed you. Congrats on the new addition.

Thanks Matthee! How was your trip to the States by the way?

Yay! I hope it arrives before the snow delays our vape mail.

Miarose we're practically next door neighbors here in REOville! I'm hoping it arrives today as advertised by USPS (only missed their date once but it was shine mail not vape mail!). No one will be home tomorrow and Friday so it'll be going to the PO for me if not today!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yes, the F5 button is gonna get a workout today! I've got my overnight bag packed up and I'm planning on spending the night at work but if that bad boy shows up at the house today.....you best better believe I'll be driving home, picking it up, giving Mrs Underdawg and Mini-Me a kiss on the cheek.......and going back to work!

Have you been to the Vapor Café up in Ephrata? A little birdie has told me I'm now not the only REOnaut frequenting that facility!

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Yes, the F5 button is gonna get a workout today! I've got my overnight bag packed up and I'm planning on spending the night at work but if that bad boy shows up at the house today.....you best better believe I'll be driving home, picking it up, giving Mrs Underdawg and Mini-Me a kiss on the cheek.......and going back to work!

Have you been to the Vapor Café up in Ephrata? A little birdie has told me I'm now not the only REOnaut frequenting that facility!

I've actually never been there. There's one in pheonixville that's much closer to me, and I've yet to been there either! I really need to go check it out. lol

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Congrats on the new addition. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks Raynman! I can't wait to see it too! It hasn't arrived in town....yet.....hoping USPS is being slow to update the tracking info.

I've actually never been there. There's one in pheonixville that's much closer to me, and I've yet to been there either! I really need to go check it out. lol

Ahhh yes I think that's Liberty Vapors. I've heard plenty of good things about that place so it's definitely on my list to check out.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Thanks Raynman! I can't wait to see it too! It hasn't arrived in town....yet.....hoping USPS is being slow to update the tracking info.

Ahhh yes I think that's Liberty Vapors. I've heard plenty of good things about that place so it's definitely on my list to check out.

it looks nice online. lol im just not super social. i'd be like "hai i like fruity juices and this is my OG reo, and i make ......ed looking coils" Lol

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yeah I'm pretty anti social myself. So much so my partner at work tells me that I have no soul because I don't smile. If there's anyplace I'm social, it's at a vape shop or on the forums.....and even that's stretching it.

Well the batteries are out for delivery. REO is still between here and Maine I'm hoping that the tracker just doesn't want to update or else it'll be Saturday before I can pick it up at the PO.
No worries though, Syren's on the job holding the fort down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread