Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
For right now. I am still checking vendors out for my diamond in the rough (ADV). I will eventually try both places, but they both offer interesting options and prices.

I can't decide between Vapor Renu with their options like, flavor boost, nicotine substitute, added energy boost (caffeine), throat hit levels (contains Ethyl Alcohol), liquid vita boost, Renu blend (55% PG/ 38% VG Electrolytes/Papaya Leaf Extract *Sweetener), and options to add menthol, ice, and/or sour. :ohmy:

I don't even know where to begin ordering with these options.

Second eliquid option is Viking Vapor They have more flavors to choose from (as compared to Vapor Renu) and offer options like double flavor, custom mixing options (in a text box), And throat hit options (standard, full flavor, and filterless). The prices seem to be slightly higher depending on the options selected at Vapor Renu.

If you have ordered from one or both places feedback would be most helpful in me making a decision for this order. Also please feel free to let me know what flavors you did or did not like.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Why can't you order small bottles from both?

When I first read your user name, I thought it said "TrannyUnleashed!" :)

...lol

I am only ordering from one place for a while this month. I need to focus on a new mech mod and a few more Protanks this month. That cuts into my juice money. Besides I still have at least thirty bottles of various sizes that need to be finished off.

Seames5

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Cut Bank, MT
I tried viking vapor about two years ago. was unimpressed then, but at the time i was using little cig-alikes from prosmoke. still have a few juices of theirs sitting at the back of a cupboard. afraid to try them.
i should honestly order a couple samples now so i can try them with a decent device.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Personally, I would pick the one without caffeine, liqua vita boost (SERIOUSLY?) and Ethyl Alcohol.

I tried viking vapor about two years ago. was unimpressed then, but at the time i was using little cig-alikes from prosmoke. still have a few juices of theirs sitting at the back of a cupboard. afraid to try them.
i should honestly order a couple samples now so i can try them with a decent device.

Thanks!
Now I don't feel much like ordering from either place. There hasn't been much of a response from fans of the sites. I think I will be going to look at Highbrow instead. I've at least heard positives about them. And I just want to try as many sites as possible, maybe once a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread