TheSauceLA Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
I ordered quite a few bottles of juice from them a few months ago and have tried them all here and there. None blow me away, but I don't vape any of them very frequently. My question/concern is this...does anyone else get headaches/migraines after or while vaping this? I suffer from both and thought it was a coincidence, but I just vaped a few different flavors over the past few days without my usual brands in the rotation, and they have been BAD. My SO says he's had terrible headaches over the past few days as well, and he wondered if it wasn't my vaping inside. (It's never bothered him before.) So I went back to my usual brand and we are both feeling better. Coincidence or something in the juice? This happens whether it's their line or the Awesometown line. Any experiences appreciated! Thank you!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I tried the cappuccino waffle one and it made me ill as well. It's the only juice in 5 years of vaping that ever did so. All the flavors I ordered from them were enjoyed by my sink, they were just that bad. Luckily, it was cheap stuff.... like 300mls for like $19. You definitely get what you pay for. I am glad so some people like them. It's kind of like public school lunches, some kids tore that stuff up like it was the best food in the world, and then some (like me) couldn't even look at it without throwing up.

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
Is the juice super sweet tasting compared to your other juices?

I understand they use a lot of sweetener to cover what could be mediocre juice. That, and the flashy packaging.
I tend to vape fruit mixes/dessert flavors that are rather sweet, so this is not too far off in that respect. But now that you mention it, I know certain artificial sweeteners are known migraine triggers. I wonder if they use something different compared to higher priced "premium" juices? That may be the cause. I don't know the first thing about juice ingredients or what sweeteners are used, but it makes sense.

Xedus

Jul 25, 2018
Missouri
So I got the sample pack from these folks. And honestly i also get a headache from it. Makes me wonder what ingredients are doing it so I know which ones to stay away from. My headache didnt last but 30 min but still annoying enough. Flavors did not blow me away either but to be fair they are really really sweet and that isn't my cup of tea.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
So I got the sample pack from these folks. And honestly i also get a headache from it. Makes me wonder what ingredients are doing it so I know which ones to stay away from. My headache didnt last but 30 min but still annoying enough. Flavors did not blow me away either but to be fair they are really really sweet and that isn't my cup of tea.

When I hear the term "folks" I think about my dear Aunt Sue. When I was a kid I'll never forget the time she said she was making banana pudding for dessert. She lived in a small town in Tennessee and I always loved her country ham, cured out back in a smokehouse behind her lovely country cottage. I really had high expectations for this banana pudding she was about to bestow on us, I mean she's more country than Loretta Lynn. If you are aware, banana pudding is made with meringue as the topping and slightly browned to deliciousness.

She sat that bowl down if front of the family and I knew right away something was wrong. Cool Whip!! She put Cool Whip on top! I was crushed...... 40 years later I still remember it like it was yesterday.

LAsaucess is the Aunt Sue of the vape world. It all sounds nice. The best part about LAsauce though is we don't have to sneak it into the garbage can.:lol:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I have been vaping their juices for over a year now. Never had a problem with them. I do not find them overly sweet. I have had several premium juices that are way sweeter. Some so called premium juices I can't vape because they are over flavored and too sweet. I can see that if you're new to vaping and your taste buds haven't recovered from smoking, you may find them under flavored.

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread