TheSmokelessshop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Yes, thesmokelessshop.com is great. Shipping depends on where you are, KatyS, the owner uses standard USPS shipping, and she usually ships stuff out the day after your order is placed and paid for. Service also excellent, I had a slightly defective battery and she sent replacement out a.s.ap., and she always answers her emails promptly.

That ultimate DSE901 kit is a great deal, I got one too late last year.

Last edited:

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
I got my starter kit from Katy just before xmas. Her communication was great, good shipping times. Consdering she mailed my kit Sat 20th dec i had it in my mailbox in rural Iowa on xmas eve.
I did have one atomizer go bad within a week. I emailed and she had a replacement in the mail that day. At that tiem i also paid for two more spares, just to have them. Had them two days after ordering and all 4 are still going good. So in my experience service is great, good price on the starter kit and some of the cheapest prices for spare 901 atomizers and batteries.

The kit will have everything to get you started and keep you going for 10 - 14 days. Plenty enough time to find out if it's for you and get some more supplies ordered.

The only thing she doesn't have yet is a usb passthrough battery. But with three batteries in the kit you should be good for a while. The only thing i might add is another atomizer. May as well since you are paying the shipping.

I ordered the Ultimate DSE901 starter kit from KatyS at the Smokelessshop and found her service and the kit to be outstanding. I had a battery go bad and she mailed a new one right out with a postage paid envelope to mail the bad one back to her. I don't know of another supplier that does this for their customers.

In my opinion the Ultimate DSE901 starter kit is the way to go for a newcomer to e-smoking. As stated in prior replies, I would also order a spare atomizer at a minimum. That way you have 3 complete DSE901s and you will be good to go for awhile.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
phillydes has you pretty much covered. I just wanted to add that you don't have to have a paypal account. There is an option to enter your card details without signing up for paypal.

Also check your email late. I've had replies from her at 10:00pm before. As said before, once she recieves payment she will mail out and you will get a confirmation that it is on it's way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread