Status
Not open for further replies.

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
That must be it then :)

I know all of the I.T professors at my college recommend Firefox over Chrome and IE because they say it's inherently more secure. One of them was the Lead Database Administrator for Phillip Morris/Altria for 20 years so I tend to listen to what he says in regards to computers.
Hmm maybe I'll try Firefox then thanks. I don't really care as far as browsing, but the security part is important.

r11111

Mar 13, 2013
New York
Just to let everyone know. I have been unable to order using Firefox. I had to use IE today to get an order in. When using Firefox I get all the way to being sent to the authorize.net site and then get an error. Today makes several time with the new site that this has happened. Used IE and it went thru just fine.

I ordered using firefox without a problem after iPhone failed me.

Jeremyt

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Forney Texas
I ordered using firefox without a problem after iPhone failed me.

Guess its just my luck because the opening last Monday, I placed 8 orders and they all failed to go to the payment site. Tried once today and failed so I pulled up IE and it worked. Maybe it was just a glitch today but last Monday it happened 8 times. I'm just glad I finally got my order in. Was down to about 5ml of Boba's.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I just grabbed 2 of 30ml each of Boba's and GJ. I didn't want to hoard and also give others a chance to get some as well.

With the 25% off I got a bottle for free (which is very nice). All bottles in 24mg. Two will steep and vape one of each. This juice doesn't really need much steeping though. It's pretty good right out of the bottle. Also ordered a new MOD yesterday, but will take a while to get here (ordered from China).

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I just grabbed 2 of 30ml each of Boba's and GJ. I didn't want to hoard and also give others a chance to get some as well.

With the 25% off I got a bottle for free (which is very nice). All bottles in 24mg. Two will steep and vape one of each. This juice doesn't really need much steeping though. It's pretty good right out of the bottle. Also ordered a new MOD yesterday, but will take a while to get here (ordered from China).

Got a code for 25%? Pm if you wish.

Michael James

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Montgomery, AL
Guess its just my luck because the opening last Monday, I placed 8 orders and they all failed to go to the payment site. Tried once today and failed so I pulled up IE and it worked. Maybe it was just a glitch today but last Monday it happened 8 times. I'm just glad I finally got my order in. Was down to about 5ml of Boba's.

Same with me on Chrome, kept getting errors on submitting order for cc processing. Went to IE and took it fine. Might be adblock or a plugin or something, didn't think about it and did not have time to troubleshoot with the small windows you have.

marcyprojects

Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Los Angeles
I made an order this morning and it went though but I got 2 emails, one showing that it's shipping to the right address and another that says it's shipping to my billing adress(which is wrong). Does anybody know who I can contact? I sent an email this morning but no response. I don't want the BB to be sent to the wrong adress =(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Michael James

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Montgomery, AL
Actually if he's doing what I think he's doing it's a pretty good idea. Open at random times for a week, get some orders out. And lighten the blow when he does an announced opening. So the community doesn't kick the website in the nuts too hard. That way just doubles over from the kick instead of falling over in the fetal position.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Use their support ticket, thats what I've done.

RHP

Use the support ticket thru their website IF the u are able to get on the site without the close message. Ben said in a other post to and an email to avejuicecs@gmail.com. Hope that helps. That RHCP doesn't know what he's talkin about ;) lol. JK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread