Thinking about buying RDA later this mounth. Or RTA\RDA combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Considering getting me a dripper in near future i can use when i dont have the need for a tank.
One of the reasons is to avoid all the work that needs to be done when i change juice. Like now, i have 3 flavors, i need to order some more. Its a hassle to clean the tank etc every time.. Tho it would be nice with a RDA\RTA that can be converted to a tank or dripper if the need should come.
I came across a site called gearbest, Ordered a RTA there not long ago. I understand they sell original products, and prices arent bad. Its china, so that explains that..

My priority\looking for is.
Rda is what i want, but tank combo would be very nice. But not a must.
Dont want to use to much money on it. Specially if it cant be converted to a tank.
Quality, nice to build on etf.
Flavor comes before vapor.
Generally a good dripper for someone who is new to it, and want a nice impression regarding this method.

So, have some of you come across a fine product that has a nice price?

Thank for help.

Last edited:

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Call me crazy but I really like the little Tsunami 22mm. You could get them for nothing for awhile but they are fading fast. I think FastTech still has some. Dual or single controlled by the airflow ring with three cyclops slots. I've got a ridiculous 1.2Ω single coil round wire build in one right now and it still pumps out the flavor. The Tsunami 24's are ok but even just the extra 2mm at the bottom of the atty really increases the amount of heat those coils have to produce to get the thing pumping fog. I can swap the one piece of cotton and give the thing a rinse in about a heartbeat. As long as I pop the top and fill the reservoir, I get no leaking.

bab123

Apr 14, 2017
As far as RDAs go I swear by the Apocalypse. That might change when I get my Drop but I'll see when I get it here. Fasttech has alot of clones. The Goon is another good RDA.
just know if you get the apocalypse the ones with the candy sprinkle paint stuff on them is made of aluminium and can get quite hot personaly if i knew this i whould have gone with the heattreated stainless

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread