Thinking Of Making the Switch to Boge Carto's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecliptikz

Jun 1, 2013
USA
So i just got into vaping purchased a couple of thing 1 being the Kanger Pro Tank which works absolutely well with my 20/80 vg juice From mount baker Vapor and i love it but i also purchased a UDCT Gun Met which looks very fancy i must say love the looks using it on my Vision Spinner 1300 MAh and i heard Smok Cartos are not good for thick Juices so i'm looking into getting a Boge Carto but instead of spending alot of money and going through trial and error i'd like to ask the nice people of ECF for help anyone out there have any Suggestions for me on what to get For my 20 / 80 vg juices maybe going to 100% vg soon since i have an allergive reaction to PG all help is greatly appreciated

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I like Boge cartos better than smoktech, but I don't recommend them for thick juices. They are very tightly packed inside and they are more suitable for thinner juices--I've used 80/20 and 70/30 PG/VG in them without any problems.

That said, just because your juice is 100% VG doesn't mean that it is necessarily thick. It's a matter of viscosity rather than VG content. I've had 100% VG juices that were as thin as any PG blend. It all depends on how much distilled water is used to thin the VG by the juice maker. Get a pack of Boge cartos and experiment--they are inexpensive. Sure Vapes has great deals on Boges and offers free shipping over $10. You can always add a drop or two of distilled water to your VG juice is the consistency is too thick.

Good luck!

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Out of all of the cartomizers, clearos, tanks, and atties I've used, the only one that sticks with me day-to-day are good ol' Boge LR cartos. I tried to switch to Smoktech for a bit, while Boge was having quality issues, but I came right back as soon as I could. I find the Boges' draw is tighter and warmer, and the polyfill is not too loose.

Secondly, I want to thank Katya for mentioning Sure Vapes. I'd never heard of them, and their Boge cartos are almost $2.00 cheaper than the websites I normally use, AND they're located closer to my state. My next order will be with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread