This looks really wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

djlaksh

Mar 18, 2014
India
I ordered this from fasttech. But i dunno it really looks wierd. The clearomizer is thicker than my battery.. Is there any way i can make this better?
But the thing is i can vape properly though..
9utysyde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
If they were sold together, it's their version of a starter kit. Both items look to be legit. The battery looks to be some type of Joyetech battery; the clearomizer reminds me of a Protank, maybe (I could be wrong about the tank). It looks odd, maybe, because you don't have a "cone cover" at the bottom of the tank. It should work fine, though, despite the "odd" appearance.

djlaksh

Mar 18, 2014
India
Thanks .. Can u give me any link or pic or some site from where i can order? Actually except Fasttech all online buying sites have high shipping charges. So if i can find it on Fasttech, that wud b better.

You need a beauty ring for your battery and I would suggest you get an Aerotank base for that tank to avoid it leaking and gurgling and to improve the vape quality.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA

djlaksh

Mar 18, 2014
India
Thanks CreepyLady.. Yes thats it.. But @Gonzi can u make out from the pic which one is mine? I mean should i buy 19mm or less ?

but for a Protank, scroll in the drop down menu to the 19mm version. It will taper from the 14mm or so that the ego type battery is to the 19mm diameter that is the protank.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
Thanks CreepyLady.. Yes thats it.. But @Gonzi can u make out from the pic which one is mine? I mean should i buy 19mm or less ?

From your pic, yes that's a standard protank or clone of a protank, which is 19mm. It is more than likely a clone, since all my Kanger protanks came with the 19mm beauty ring. If you were in the USA I would just ask you for your address and send you a couple of them, I have about 3 or 4 that have never been used.

djlaksh

Mar 18, 2014
India
Thanks a lot buddy..!! Will order from fasttech..!!
And yes it is a Clone not Original one..

From your pic, yes that's a standard protank or clone of a protank, which is 19mm. It is more than likely a clone, since all my Kanger protanks came with the 19mm beauty ring. If you were in the USA I would just ask you for your address and send you a couple of them, I have about 3 or 4 that have never been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread