This things TOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
At the first of January of this year i ordered myself a Torpedo VVV from Totally Wicked. I understand that the Torpedo/lavatube are all the same thing, just rebranded. After re-soldering the ground wire (still worked without the solder) and super gluing the top back on i felt the need to post this. THIS THINGS TOUGH!! I have had no problems with this device whatsoever. I dont know how many times ive dropped this out of my lap while getting out of my car and it SLAMS on the concrete. It still works every time. I dropped it the other day right on the cartomizer and the whole top seperated and guess what, it was still working just fine lol. Anyways, if your on the fence deciding whether or not to get one, and the issue of durability crosses your mind, dont let it deter you. The lavatube is friggin tough, and awesome. Notice the broken battery cover on the bottom, superglue at the top, and all around beat up tube.
Photo 1.jpg Photo 2.jpg Photo 3.jpg

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
Man, I hate to say this but I'm not entirely sure that you know what tuff means.

Being that I vape a Silver Bullet, I'm almost certain that I can say this to just about anyone.
I have near-confidence that it would continue working should I decide one day to drop it off of the Empire State Building, or let it go through the entire process of being put into road pavement.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Man, I hate to say this but I'm not entirely sure that you know what tuff means.

Being that I vape a Silver Bullet, I'm almost certain that I can say this to just about anyone.
I have near-confidence that it would continue working should I decide one day to drop it off of the Empire State Building, or let it go through the entire process of being put into road pavement.

Agreed! My LT, as much as I like it, feels like a cheap toy compared to my SB.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
Ahhh yes i bet that silver bullet is tough, Those things are hand crafted right? I would like to try one... I was just really surprised that a mass-produced Chinese mod would have lasted this long. My ego batts never lasted very long, i guess cause im so rough with them. And i know, i know.. i should be more careful getting out of the car, or standing up, or flipping over the blankets, but i cant help but to put my e-cig in my lap. Its a very bad habit that i cant seem to kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread