• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thread adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
If you drive to Toronto happyvaper and at least one other not so great vendor has a booth at Dr. Flea's on the weekend, canvape has a booth at Downsview Park Merchants Market and urbanvapour has a store open Tuesday to Sunday around the Sheppard subway station.

Not sure if any of them have the adapter except canvape though and you should check with them ahead of time if you're interested in anything, but if you're wanting to look at stuff in person it's a start.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
510-ego adapter.
With the Lavatube however you may need two.
A 510-510 extension and a 510-ego adapter, not 100% sure, don't own a LT.
A L.T. owner may better assist you.

:vapor::vapor:

I think you are thinking of the 510-510 adapters since you may need 2 of them to get enough clearance for an eGo device on some PVs.

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
I think you are thinking of the 510-510 adapters since you may need 2 of them to get enough clearance for an eGo device on some PVs.

No. A 510 to ego will do it. I have a stardust on my Lavatube right now using that adaptor from Canvape.
At a couple of bucks each, might as well pick up a 510 to 510 as well but you will not need it for this purpose.

cola_fiend2003

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Brampton ON Canada
I found the physical store for Onestopeshoppe.com through his site, in TO. Stopped in today. Great service. I had questions regarding what exactly, is what, and he patiently and eagerly explained everything to me. I'm still a newb and the interweb can get a bit confusing with everyone calling everything by different names. Well, I picked up the mini lavatube and this thing is great. I also already had the E2 UVO and from the start, it never tasted as strong in flavour as my T2 for example. I still need to measure the coils they sent me to be sure of what is what but dropped the clearomizer onto the lavatube and raised the voltage a bit to 4.2V just to see and BAM!!! Tasted as good as ever. Until I find out what the coils are, I don't wanna risk damaging any of them even though this vv has a limiter and safety features to help prevent that.
So all in all, saved the shipping and wait time as well as learned a few things. Good place to visit and I will be shopping for future hardware there. Unfortunately he does not carry the pg/vg mix I prefer. Easy enough to get that from my regular (now) e-store anyhow.

Sorry for going off topic. Unfortunately, those adaptors are popular. He was sold out. The adaptors that came with the LT however, did fit my tanks for the E2 UVO. I will be getting the 510 to ego though as the 510 to 510 are lim and I am concerned that the whole assembly may bend by accident. Unfortunately, I have plenty of juice for now and orders are 10$ shipping usually. Not quite worth it, unless I can email another online store to mail it like a letter as it is so small....dunno.

Last edited:

frankbooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
That's the same as urbanvapour's show room that I posted. I'm still not sure what the deal is with those 2 stores, but they're in the same location now.:blink:

I have had several run in's with Kevin from Onestop, they were usually in a shady coffee shop near the danforth... Last time we met he mentioned that he would be opening up a brick and mortar in the near future. Not sure about the association with urbanvapour's?

frankbooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
The owner of urbanvapours and onestopeshop were once partners. They decided to venture out alone and parted ways but still communicate. Straight from the horses mouth. I mentioned their websites had various similarities. Onestop's owner designed urbanvapours website.

That's interesting, well I'm glad he's out of the coffee shop, I get cravings for Halo juices and he's local.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
The owner of urbanvapours and onestopeshop were once partners. They decided to venture out alone and parted ways but still communicate. Straight from the horses mouth. I mentioned their websites had various similarities. Onestop's owner designed urbanvapours website.

I sort of knew that, but not the details or about the website. :) I've ordered from both places in past, both guys are great. They have to working again together in some context again, since the showroom is the same place. I'm going to drop by there the end of the week when I'll be downtown.

frankbooth said:
That's interesting, well I'm glad he's out of the coffee shop, I get cravings for Halo juices and he's local.

Ugh, don't remind me .. I've been avoiding Halo on purpose, 'cause it's expensive (from everywhere). :p

Fan of adapters regardless as stuff with a rigid centre post like the vivi nova after you file the positive post to make it more flush; after time makes grooves on your pv's positive post .... at a couple bucks well worth it imo.

I half stripped my EGO's 510 threads with the stupid Vivi. Ugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread