Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

So I'm not new here or anything, been vaping since mid-2011 but I got a question.

In December of 2021, when it got real cold here in the DC area, I took the trash out one night to the dumpster where I live in shorts and a sweatshirt. When I woke up the next day, I had a dry cough/throat irritation. I figured it had to be related to me going out in the cold the night before in shorts. The irritation is in the upper/back of my throat where the back meets the downward part of your upper throat. It feels dry/scratchy all the time and I'm always having to cough. There is no chest congestion or anything like that, I know exactly where it's coming from.

I saw my ENT last month, he "scoped me" and said my throat "looks great!" He put me on a nasal spray, that didn't help, last week he put me on Z-Pak for a week (an antibiotic), that hasn't helped. Two months later I still have this annoying throat irritation in the back of my throat and I can't figure out why or how to get rid of it.

When I do vape, yes it does aggravate the irritation and makes me cough (sometimes). I was wondering if others here have issues with throat irritation and vaping? Like I said, I know when the problem started, so I don't think it's vaping related, but the vaping does seem to aggravate the issue.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread