Thumbs up to DIY Vaporshack, Mountain Vapors, and Hoosier E-Cig Supply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm still newish to vaping, but I have had some pleasant experience w/vendors and want to give credit where credit is due:

1. Dawn from DIY Flavorshack: I've seen many sing her praises and you can now add me to that camp. SUPER customer service; my order came crazy fast, and she even added some free gifts! (Mind you, it was not even an expensive order that I placed!) Also, I had a question or two and she was right on top of it. (Not to mention the sweet coffee e-liquid I ordered from her was awesome- but that's a different thread for a different area...) I highly recommend this company!;)

2. Brent from Hoosier E-Cig Supply: Just placed a decent sized order with him. ( I CAN'T wait for my KGo and goodies to get here!!!!:p) True to form, I had questions. I shot him an e-mail, he replied almost immediately and returned my call on a Sunday:ohmy:. GREAT service! VERY helpful and I'd have no qualms about recommending Hoosier.;)

3. Dennis from Mountain Vapor: (Hendersonville, NC) Another extremely helpful vendor who is super fast to respond and fix any errors. I was visiting NC a few weeks back and stopped in to try their e-juice. They were having a promotion in which you'd receive a free carto w/ the purchase of 30 ml. I didnt receive it at purchase, nor the next time I stopped in. (Dennis wasn't working either time, and the folks filling in had, admittedly, little knowledge on the subject.) Long story short, I sent him an e-mail, he responded(almost immediately) and fixed the issue. Another plus; these guys have REALLY FANTASTIC e-liquid!(The Turkish is my ADV...) Anyway- I'll save that for another thread.:2cool:

Big thumbs up to the above vendor...thanks! Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread