Thundervapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Snoopster - Are you the one that gave him the Soul Serum mix idea? Not an accusation just a question! If it is you, he always wrote in his descriptions that you were his good buddy and good customer. If he cheats his good buddy. . . . . . . . . .well there's just no excuse for that!!

Yes, that my friend would be me..... He got his "so called good customer" :facepalm:

I just placed an order with them. The guy who runs it is named Ali. I had a problem with the payment system and corresponded with him. He is a great guy and extremely helpful. Thumbs up on the customer service. I haven't received the juice yet, so I will report back when I get it and vape it. He is located in Baltimore so my vapemail should be here Friday maybe Sat.

I placed an order with him on the 11th of August. It is now the 21st, and I have still not received it. I also sent him three or four emails, with no reply. I either want my money back, (I've been out of work nearly a month), or he needs to send my order ASAP. If something has happened to him, like he's in the hospital or something, then he needs to have another person to back him up, to respond to emails, send orders out, etc. I don't know what to think. As it stands, I feel as though I've been "stiffed" or ripped off. He wanted me to use PayPal, but the money came out of my bank account, I am disputing the transaction now. His website looks good, his prices are fair, but in order for him to be a successful businessman, he needs to stay on top of getting orders out quickly, responding to customers concerns and questions, etc. So, I would not recommend this vendor/seller to anyone in the forum until he resolves these issues.

I AGREE!!! I placed an order on the 11th of August, 2013, still have not received it, nor has he responded to my emails. So, I was forced to file a dispute through PayPal. I am very disappointed, one of the items was to be a gift for a friend, and I've been out of work for a month, so I want either 1) the item or 2) my money back. Do not order from Thundervapes until this fellow gets his ducks in a row, if he ever does.

Indyiam

May 24, 2013
CT
Wish i would have come across this thread earlier. I created an account with Thundervapes last month but didn't order anything, then that changed when on Aug 1st he sent me $5 store credit for being a new customer. He lured me in with store credit and promising free samples of flavors he was researching. I placed a big order (1st order), and he promised it will be shipped next day (priority shipping). Well that was 2nd aug and until now i have not received anything. He was very fast in replying to my emails prior to placing the order, but after me making the payment, he has not replied to any of my emails. I have sent him few emails asking about the status/tracking# etc and nothing. Finally disputed the charge through paypal couple days ago.

He is a scammer. I would urge people to not order from him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread