Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Dun dun duuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What will tiger say? Will his wife be there!? im sitting here waiting to watch it now. ITS SO INTENSE!

Edit:
11:03 AHHHHHHHHHH shes not there!
11:04 Blah blah im sorry blah blah. He is going to try and change.
11:05 "I am so sorry"
11:06 Tiger is mad because people say his wife hurt him. He states his wife has NEVER touched him.... (sidebar: But she dun busted up his ride)
11:08 He admits total guilt and apologizes to his mother.
11:10 States that any info about him and his wife staying together is none of their business.
11:11 Is angry at the media for harassing his family. he asks for the media to leave his wife and kids alone.
11:12 Holy crap... Tiger woods is Buddhist?
11:13 starting tomorrow Tiger will be going to get "help"
11:15 He asks for help "I ask for you to find it in your heart, to one day believe in me"
11:15 Walks off stage.

Last edited:

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
It was, probably, as heart felt as he was able to give. I have to agree with him that his family should be off limits to the $#@%^*&&(^&$ media jacals.

Is Tiger a jerk for falling prey to the money, fame, good looking women, sure. But no more than any other guy, witness Bill Clinton, Barcley, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Bottom line, is that Tiger is the only one that needs to work on Tiger. Elin is the only one that needs to work on Elin. They are two human beings trying to work out a relationship. They are not stars of a reality TV show and the rest of us and the media need to .... out.

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
They are not stars of a reality TV show and the rest of us and the media need to .... out.

Well, he needs to stop calling press conference's first. I for one am tired of hearing about Tiger Woods this or that. Matter of fact, when I heard part of his event during the news I made the comment to the DJ, "That guy just needs to shut up and fix his life. He needs to step away from the mic and go back to rehab, if he feels it is going to help him."

I agree that the masses and the media need to stay out of his life, but that is what celebrities (sport celebs or movie/tv celebs) don't want...they want the attention. You never hear about Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's marriage, why, because they keep their personal life personal.

I guess that is why I don't watch TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, or anything else like that...I don't care.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Anytime you are in the media what you do will affect you. Somehow we put these people on a pedestal and want to know everything about them.This is news. I am not really sure there is a disease called sex addiction. Most people have extra-marital affairs but they are not called sex addicted. I think these people lack morals and love to have sex and then get caught and call it an addiction. Like many senators and congressmen that get caught with prostitues blame it on sex addiction.

To cover themselves and their action they seek help which I don't think this will really do any good. They use the same 12 step program that alcoholism uses. But alcoholism is a complete abstinence of alcohol but with food and sex these are a natural part of life so would be harder to accomplish.

I think the partners of the sex addiction should just accept the spouse's behavior or diviorce them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread