Tiips on how to take care of wickless cleartomizer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
the wickless clearomizers should still technically still have wicks they are just cut so short they dont show. not sure on them honestly as they arent really big here in the states. most go with bcc(bottom coil clearomizers) or just get into rebuildables. as far as getting them to survive as with most clearo's try to avoid sweet and dark juices as they will gunk up the coils faster.

inkb0n3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
minnesota
hello!

congratulations on the switch!! :D

hmm, i've never heard of a wickless clearomizer, but i'm fairly new as well. i don't think there's any harm in a warm/hot water rinse and soaping only the casing and mouthpiece, followed by a warm/hot water soak for 10-30 minutes.

do you happen to know the brand of clearomizer, or which kit it came with? or, could you show any pictures of it? :eek:

Last edited:

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
No, I have wickless clearomizers and they are very much like the iClear s, the wicks are enclosed in a metal tube that has holes in it. The way to clean them is by running them under hot hot water and flicking as much water as possible off of them, do this several times, then allow them to air dry. NO SOAP!

Last edited:

LX1X

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Fee State
No, I have wickless clearomizers and they are very much like the iClear s, the wicks are enclosed in a metal tube that has holes in it. The way to clean them is by running them under hot hot water and flicking as much water as possible off of them, do this several times, then allow them to air dry. NO SOAP!

There are wicks still..just buried in the metal post.. You can actually see the coil wrapped on the wick. ;)

new-ce4-ce5-clearomizer-new-wickless-design.jpg

Hi guys, thanks for the advice! Here is a picture of the one i have, for those who have never seen them.
do any of you know how long they should typically last?
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread