Tilemahos 22mm and 23mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
Too many things, I'm not happy with GG nowadays. GG4S with AD, but no fitting atomizer, as Tilemahos 22mm ist only produced with AD. Not good, if you own two GG4S with AD. Only for the museum. New Pene V3, without AD and sealed, not made for direct inhaling, useless on GG4S. Announced preorders, which were stopped, so ESG and Vassili are out of business, sad. Proteus with VIR (if it comes at all), made for 14500 batteries, which have no power. Thougt with GG4S You are on the right way and now that. Many of my friends are disappointed like me. Will keep my GG stuff and remember the old days. GG4S wit AD and a fitting Tilemahos would have been a start in the new days of vaping, but now, if I would longer been in nterested in Tilemahos, I have to wait for a correct top cap. Don't want that, don't no longer follow your way. Hate, to waste money...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Too many things, I'm not happy with GG nowadays. GG4S with AD, but no fitting atomizer, as Tilemahos 22mm ist only produced with AD. Not good, if you own two GG4S with AD. Only for the museum. New Pene V3, without AD and sealed, not made for direct inhaling, useless on GG4S. Announced preorders, which were stopped, so ESG and Vassili are out of business, sad. Proteus with VIR (if it comes at all), made for 14500 batteries, which have no power. Thougt with GG4S You are on the right way and now that. Many of my friends are disappointed like me. Will keep my GG stuff and remember the old days. GG4S wit AD and a fitting Tilemahos would have been a start in the new days of vaping, but now, if I would longer been in nterested in Tilemahos, I have to wait for a correct top cap. Don't want that, don't no longer follow your way. Hate, to waste money...

I made GG4S with 2 caps to satisfy all people and thats bad?
Tilemahos at 22mm is only with AD base because people say that it vapes better. So I have to respect your opinions I suppose.

new sealed Pene is bad? Why? Also its not made for direct inhaling because I never said that that it would be made for direct inhaling.

preorders were stopped because of the reasons you know. Vasilis was happy because he doesnt like preorders, so dont worry, he is more than ok

Proteus is not made for huge power. Proteus is thin and small to satisfy people that need a real e-cig and not a huge thing in their hands. Also Proteus is not just a thin e-cig. It carries new technology on it

Your friends are dissapointed for what reason? Why you thought that I was in the right path with GG4S and now you think that I am not?

As for the new cap for GG4S, why dont you purchase one? They will be available when Vasilis opens his store again.
We complain about availability of GG products but now we complain because I dont make what you have in your mind?

I am trying to lower all the prices here, I am selling close to my cost, and you feel that you waste money?

Blue, I am sure you had a bad day yesterday and you will see that your post is wrong and useless

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Blue, don't be dismayed. GGs are the most versatile and optioned ecigs on the planet. Imeo will not stop inventing and creating until you are fully satisfied. Just because something is not available now, doesn't mean it won't be in the future.

When I first came to GG, I did so because I didn't like bottom button mods. The were other choices like EA, Atmizoo, Poldiac, etc., but I choose GG and couldn't be happier. I, of course, didn't buy a GG4S. The GG4S wasn't create to satisfy me, but for those that liked bottom buttons. It was made because Imeo truly wants to satisfy ALL vapers.

Now, as for top caps, you really need to consider getting a non-AFC cap. It's an option, but it's one I wouldn't hesitate to get if I owned a GG4S. I own a few JustGGs, which have AFC. But I also own stealth caps to convert them to non-AFC. I have versatility because of Imeo's commitment to his customers, not despite it.

A year ago, I asked Imeo to make a 22mm Penelope v3. At that time, he said no. Now, with the new Tilemahos models, I'll have my wish with the addition of AFC, which is what I prefer and an added bonus. GG isn't a huge company that can just design and manufacture a product on a moments notice, but if you give Imeo some time, you will be amazed and surely satisfied.

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
I made GG4S with 2 caps to satisfy all people and thats bad?
Tilemahos at 22mm is only with AD base because people say that it vapes better. So I have to respect your opinions I suppose.

new sealed Pene is bad? Why? Also its not made for direct inhaling because I never said that that it would be made for direct inhaling.

preorders were stopped because of the reasons you know. Vasilis was happy because he doesnt like preorders, so dont worry, he is more than ok

Proteus is not made for huge power. Proteus is thin and small to satisfy people that need a real e-cig and not a huge thing in their hands. Also Proteus is not just a thin e-cig. It carries new technology on it

Your friends are dissapointed for what reason? Why you thought that I was in the right path with GG4S and now you think that I am not?

As for the new cap for GG4S, why dont you purchase one? They will be available when Vasilis opens his store again.
We complain about availability of GG products but now we complain because I dont make what you have in your mind?

I am trying to lower all the prices here, I am selling close to my cost, and you feel that you waste money?

Blue, I am sure you had a bad day yesterday and you will see that your post is wrong and useless
Imeo, maybe a bad day but not wrong and useless. Critic has to be possibilie. I'm in GG for years now and it's the first time, that I'm disappointed. GG4S is for me the correct direction into the future because of it's subohm ability. In earlier times there were always perfect fitting atomizers, let's say Ody for the GGTS and Ithaka for the JustGG. Please let me be to expres my disappointment, that that is not the case with GG4S AD. Would have been a perfect combinatuon with brass button and brass AD and a fitting Tilemahos. Okay, forget it, no sense in discussing, when nothing changes. Low prices are no arguement for me, paid without complaining high prices for perfect combinations. If I can't get that perfection, I'm used to by GG, I am out. Proteus is another theme, vaping with low wattage is not my cup of tea. But that is not your problem.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
blue, you know already that I am preparing vir for esterigon. You also know that the regular cap for GG4S exists for the almost perfect combination. But dont accuse me that I dont listen to my customers just because I didnt thought of making an 22mm Tilemahos without AD base! Also no one proposed that to me. I am not God to think of everything. And you must not write posts like this all of a sudden!

I am sorry that you had a bad day. I am also sorry that because of a bad day of mine I was not polite at all to a new guy that came on GG forum 1 month before. Things like this happen.

bbr6704

Jan 6, 2014
France
Don't want to add oil on the fire as we say in France (I know in english it's salt on something like scars, but not sure...).

I'm not a praiser, nor a basher, when I like things I say it, and when I don't, so do I...

All this to say that old GG's weren't my style, mainly because of side button and mirror finish, a finger prints magnet... (Even if for some days, i find them nicer than I did).

And for GG4S, honestly, I didn't care a second for AD, as for me, each part has his own duty. A mod is made to hold a battery and to fire hard. An atty has to vape, including, IMO the airflow adjustment.

I can understand that a GG user can have a different point of view, as older GG atties require a mod with AD capability.

But for me, GG4S is only interesting without AD, so I can also use my other atties/drippers on it, and that keeps the set up shorter.

I'm a newbie in GG's, but not in mods an atty, and GG4S is a very good mod, very good ideas in it, very good switch, near to my perfection, and it's a nice device.

Plus, the price of it is sweet.

And so seems to be the Tilemahos. I'm quite sure I'm gonna get one soon, as replies I have seems to convice me it can suit my requierement.

And I also like the Idea it's possible to have a nice vape without getting so many whats. I like to have a battery that lasts me one day on a mech mod, and yet have a decent vape.

So, to my point, Imeo and GG's are going in the good direction...

Just my two cents indeed. :)

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi Imeo, can you please clarify this issue because i am confused. The new 22mm Tilemahos will it be fully shinned or fully matte. Because you answered in this thread post #57 that all models 21, 22, and 23 mm half of them would be shinned and the other half would be matte. This would allow customers to choose which finish they preferred. But now in in post #156 you say 22mm is all matte I am confused !

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, Tilemahos at 22mm will be full mat to match GG4S alan. But that doesnt mean that Tilemahos at 22mm will not come in full shined too. I was just answering to bbr that asked me about mixed Tilemahos.

So, Tilemahos at 21-22-23mm will come in full shined and full mat finish. There are no mixed finishes:)

FogNL

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
Amsterdam
Gosh... I just tried to catch up here after only a week or so. Things are moving quickly around the Tilemahos... :blink: :)

I wonder if the conductivity of the new adjustable pin is just as good as the 'old' (ha ha ha..) smooth one-piece pin?
Has this been tested Imeo?
I must say I really liked - yes, preferred - the small adjustability offered by the o-ring under the rebuildable part in the V1 Tilemahos. It has the lowest and most stable resistance of all my atomizers. Simply brilliant!

I use Tilemahos on DNA40 mods too and any fluctuation of the resistance will prevent the temperature protection to work properly, or working at all. For this reason the Penny V2 and V3 with the screw type adjustable pins don't work well on the DNA40 in temp protection mode. They have a more unstable, fluctuating resistance.

I hope this will not be the case with the new screw type adjustable pin on Tilemahos? From a technical point of view it seems almost impossible to avoid a fluctuating resistance with a free moving threaded connection?

Last edited:

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Yes, Tilemahos at 22mm will be full mat to match GG4S alan. But that doesnt mean that Tilemahos at 22mm will not come in full shined too. I was just answering to bbr that asked me about mixed Tilemahos.

So, Tilemahos at 21-22-23mm will come in full shined and full mat finish. There are no mixed finishes:)

Thanks Imeo that has cleared it up i understand now thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread