Time for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I used to vape only tobacco flavors. I've never liked real sweet flavors so I kept going back to tobacco flavors. Then I try a vanilla custard. Whoa! I've found that I love custards and creams. Recently tried some coffee and cream flavors and found a few I love. Recently got some strawberry milk from Doodlebugs and fell in love with it. It's so good I want to drink it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I too would do some taste testing in a vape shop, even though they may feel "overflavored" if you have been doing DIY for some time, it should give you SOME ideas of what your palate is going to like and dislike. I did a lot of juice testing before purchasing flavors, it gave me something of a starting point. I love desserts, fruits and custards, as well as some alcohol flavors, I like berries but hate citrus. This is all going to be individual to your taste buds however. So really, tasting what is out there and writing down the flavor profiles you like would be a great place to start, with far less expense. I could give you my favorite recipe and you might hate it. I will say, I love DIY and the flavors I enjoy. I have total control over how my mix will turn out and I like that a great deal.

Best of luck, happy flavoring.

Anna

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I tried nets in the past from hhv, they were ok, but for the price they didn't knock my socks off. I'm going to try some pineapple, coconut, blueberry and sugar cookie. I have about 30 different flavors in my arsenal including custards and vbic, I like them just looking for something different.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I tried nets in the past from hhv, they were ok, but for the price they didn't knock my socks off. I'm going to try some pineapple, coconut, blueberry and sugar cookie. I have about 30 different flavors in my arsenal including custards and vbic, I like them just looking for something different.
Ah I see, I have been vaping tobacco juices for several years now so that’s my expertise. But before that I did really like juicy fruit flavored juice. If you like the gum, the ejuice flavoring for it is spot on. I tried mt. Baker juice which was good but the TFA (I think) flavor is also. That’s what I used to make my own when I started diy my juice. Good luck finding some juices you enjoy. It’s a pain in the ... but once you find it it’s glorious. Hope you find some sooner rather than later.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Pineapple and tangerine pair nicely, personal favorite combo. Blueberry/pear pie is good, would imagine you could come up with a cookie crust. Blueberry makes a great pixie stick. Do you have a lemonade? Bourbon and pineapple with a touch of toasted marshmallow or brown sugar are also good, could work that into a custard.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I've been a tobacco based guy forever also. I still make all my liquids w/a tobacco base, but have added custards, coffees, toffee, butterscotch, and even some light melons on top over the last year or so. I usually mix a new flavor and then add other flavors to the bottle as they seem needed. I keep track of what I add so I can use it when I make a new batch.
Charles

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
any suggestions, fruits, custards etc.
I like to break my favorite flavors down into general categories:
Bakery
Butterscotch / Butter Rum/Toffee
Caramel
Chocolate
Cinnamon
Nut
Peanut Butter
Tobacco
MISC
B&M vape shop is good place to start. I'll use Creams/Custards/Vanilla/MM and fruits as secondaries in a mix.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Just ordered coconut, pineapple, already have rum, to try a pina colada. Blueberry to try blueberry custard and blueberry ice cream. Cool mint for a friend who likes minty/fruit juice. Ordered 3 one shots, cuprian, island nectar and sugar cookie fluff. I have lots of tobacco and other flavors, so I should have enough variety for awhile.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Just ordered coconut, pineapple, already have rum, to try a pina colada. Blueberry to try blueberry custard and blueberry ice cream. Cool mint for a friend who likes minty/fruit juice. Ordered 3 one shots, cuprian, island nectar and sugar cookie fluff. I have lots of tobacco and other flavors, so I should have enough variety for awhile.

Cuprian is my son's favorite vape. I DIY it so have never tried the one shot. My son was amazed that he loved to vape Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. :) It is interesting to see what people who smoked regular tobacco end up loving in vape juice.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I just bought some golden pineapple to mix into a shortbread recipe that includes sugar cookie and custard.

Going to get some cake next for a pineapple upside down cake. Might even try with a little maraschino cherry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread