Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I realized my picture is sadly outdated (it's a couple of months old). I've since gotten a bigger desk and *cough* a few more flavors.

01kb-jpg.745689

That would be OK for at work. But what do you have At Home?

;)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I would say those who wind up loving DIY get carried away (at least once) 100% of the time.

There is no way (probably, unless flavorings do indeed last longer somehow than I am thinking) that I will use up ALL those flavors, probably. I have many many liters of nic in the freezer.

I had to make a concerted decision to stop buying flavors. It was hard. I mean... I just ordered PEG400 and added SIX more flavors I didn't need, I just wanted them.

And I still have more liquor flavors to buy. I'm a lower percentage MTL vaper. There is no WAY I will use all those flavors (IMHO) although who knows.

Now that I'm nic'd up good and plenty for life, and have everything I need....

I still want to buy more flavors! LOL.

Good luck slowing down, I have decided to make a slush fund for flavors and buy some every once in a while. The good news is I won't be hurting for new experiments and flavors for a long time. LOL.

Anna

I tend to go Wild buying flavors once a year. I like to try new things, flavors get boring.

I’ll never use every last drop of every one I buy, I know that. That’s why I get 10 mls first. So maybe I throw away a couple bucks? If I don’t try, I’ll never know what I like. Honestly, I pitch maybe one in five flavors. I have a pretty good sense of what I’ll like.

Most are good enough to use, and when I find a real winner, I’ll get 120 mls, and keep restocking as needed. They seem to keep a good long time. I’ve never had to toss a big bottle.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm only a few months into diy and learning what to reorder. Still a few flavors to discover tho. When I get close to 200 flavors I pif a few I don't think I'll use enough to give them space. Would like to get down to 100 must haves.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sounds like there are a lot of DIYers on here who would benefit by posting some they've found they don't particularly care for...on the DIY Swap forum. Just post ones you'd like to receive in return, too, and see what happens. I've done several swaps on there in the past, and was very pleased with what I received, and the trading partners were, too, with what I sent them.

No money changes hands at all. Each person just pays the shipping cost to send theirs to their trade partner.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
PH started out almost 8 years back buying different e-liquids then DIY and then found a all day flavoring and its been a 1 note diy for the last what 4-5 years .
In the minority as most folks do not vape just 1 flavor all the time.
As a note the Mrs is the same way as she vapes diy menthol only.

Good luck .

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thank you. I'll go with the 7%

You're welcome!
Maybe her liking it at 10% has something to do with the higher 12mg nic she vapes, compared to my 7mg. In several eliquids that I make for both of us...she needs higher flavoring % than I do, to be able to get the great taste from them. Just a guess though, not sure that's why.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I havent tried it but I will. I made a hazelnut cream after my wife paid a fortune for one of those bottles from the grocery store.

I make Vanilla Cream
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 3/4 Cup Milk (or Half and Half)
1 1/2 T. Vanilla

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
PH started out almost 8 years back buying different e-liquids then DIY and then found a all day flavoring and its been a 1 note diy for the last what 4-5 years .
In the minority as most folks do not vape just 1 flavor all the time.
As a note the Mrs is the same way as she vapes diy menthol only.

Good luck .

I go long periods of just two DIY flavors. Then short periods of flavor chasing.
If I end up with 5-10 ADVs that don't wear thin I might stop the flavor chasing binges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread