Tips: Post Here to Tell Us About the Best Types & Models / real good hitters! / No Bad Review Please

What is the Best E-Cig You've Tried

• DSE 901/b *Mini*

• M-401/402 "Mini"

• RN 4075 *Mini"

• M-201 *Penstyle*

• DSE 801 *Penstyle*

• RN-4072 *Penstyle*

• RN 4081 *Super Mini*

• DSE 201/102 *Super mini*

• M 403 "Super Mini"

• DSE 601 *Pipe*

• Health-E-Cig HN9

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had my m401 for about a week now and I friggin love it!!! Weather here has been kinda nasty the last few days and I love not having to step outside to get my fix at work or at home. Granted, this is my first, so I don't have much to base it off of, but it would be nice if someone could make a usb passthrough for it.

Other than that, 4 big thumbs up!!

bvreeder

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
I selected other for the screwdriver and janty dura c. I get mad vapor from both long lasting batteries. Screwdriver batteries last 7-8 hours and fura lasts about 5-6 with pretty heavy use. I started with a smoking everywhere that I used for about 10 minutes. I am very satisfied with both. Had some hiccups with the dura but everything is great now. To me there is nothing that compares except for some mods I am sure. I have friends who love the pilot 401 and I tried it and had to struggle not to make a face. There was not much vapor or throat hit. Had them try both of mine and you could see it on their face that they were missing out. But to each their own.

Molloy

Moved On
May 4, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spammer

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
where to buy the dse901 anyone? looks like its the most popular on the survey

Manoverboard
Hello I have noticed a couple of good sites for the dse901 one is www.goodprofits.com and Rocky Mountain Vapor I believe both are $39.95 and thats free shipping. Also Widows Beadwork sells them also but I think she might be out ot stock. Hope this helps
Roxanne (roxinal):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread