Tips: Post Here to Tell Us About the WORST Types & Models /The ones that really Suck! / Bad Reviews Only Please

Which E-Cig is the WORST one you've ever used?

• DSE 901/b *Mini*

• M-401/402 "Mini"

• RN 4075 *Mini"

• M-201 *Penstyle*

• DSE 801 *Penstyle*

• RN-4072 *Penstyle*

• RN 4081 *Super Mini*

• DSE 201/102 *Super mini*

• M 403 "Super Mini"

• DSE 601 *Pipe*

• Health-E-Cig HN9

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Hi Roxi, Here's a quick review of the 4081.
The super cigarette (model RN 4081)was an E-Bay purchase ($39.95) and was received in 3 days.
FIRST IMPRESSION- It looks like a cigarette alright, a little longer and heavier.
It works, but not putting out a lot of vapor. It is usable but you kind of have to puff on it several times to prime it and get a decent drag. It needs larger air flow through the cart because you have to draw pretty hard to get vapor.
VAPOR- Vapor production has been hit and miss. Sometimes you get a good puff, but most of the time it is thin and whispy even when dripping.
BATTERY LIFE- Today at work the first battery lasted about 2 hours. The second seems better as its been 3 hours and still puffing.
CARTRIDGE LIFE- The book says 1 cart =6 or 7 analogs but its really more like 1. The kit came with 30 carts. These carts are a real pain to fill and hold next to nothing.
CHARGE TIME- Charge time is smokin' (no pun intended). The first battery was charged and showing a green light in 15 minutes. This can't be good for the batteries to charge this fast, as they will not last and will need to be replaced soon. The slower you charge a battery the longer it lives. I would prefer 1 to 2 hour charge time.
TASTE- I got the regular flavor (tobacco) and the taste is....ah..er...well...its kind of..aahh.. hard to put in words. I've never tasted anything like this to compare to. Its not bad and not good at the same time. It just is. Not objectionable but not pleasant either.
NICE FEATURES- The batteries come one with orange light and one with
green light so you don't mix up the used one and the fresh one when
changing them.
CONCLUSION- This was my first e-cig purchase and I got the cheapest one I could find just to see if vaping might work for me. I really did not expect this one to be anything more than a demo model and that's exactly what it is.
NOTE- If you get the Super Cigarette 4081 there are two small holes in the atomizer that have to align with two notches on the battery when you screw them together to allow air flow. If you screw it too tight you block the holes and suck your brains out trying to get a drag. Nothing about this in the manual.

Update- SOLD FOR PARTS- The carts are just to useless for this to be a serious product.

(This review was written some time ago and is only MY experience with the 4081)

Last edited:

RllyFstWhty

Mar 14, 2009
Lufkin, TX
i am using a 4081 right now. the battery life was horrible at first. 2hrs. today it lasted 8 under heavy usage. my second battery never works. blinks 9 times and heats up atomizer way too much. great investment to see if vaping is for you, but not a long term solution. the good news is that parts are readily available and inexpensive. i just dont have time to refill carts every 10 pulls. i need more capacity. the vapor is alright. nothing to write home about. will not readily handle dripping. my atomizers dont like that. trust me. theytold me so. i am on number 3 far beyond schedule. but is very compact. the 901 seems to be the answer.

nonamebrand

Feb 28, 2009
I've only tried the Health E-Cig. It didn't leave a good impression on me. My buddy opened his up first and I *tried* to take a few drags off of his. Tasted like crap and there was vapour, but not like what I've seen in videos from other e-cigs.

Well what can I say? I'm still smoking analogs and do not wish to smoke the Health E-Cig ever again. Actually, if the Health E-Cig was the only smoking device left in the world...I would quit smoking. I guess if you drip right on the atomizer it would be so-so.

It seems like more of novelty item, I'd invest in something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread