Tired of reading threads that bash gotvapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
And its ok for people to complain, but we are adults and the way many have complained have come off like childish brats with severe issues trying to tarnish our name and over what..... Ill say this once again, were these complainers writing to phillip morris everyday complaining how the product they cant stop buying was killing them slowly each day, i truly doubt so.

I did but all they did was send me a free pack of cigarettes lol

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
sense Field" data-source="post: 6678588" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
sense Field said:
Well I'm glad someone did!

How's this for a few nuggets:

There was once a candidate running against our guy who was accused of stealing a dog when he was a teenager. He didn't steal a dog and wasn't charged with anything. Half of the campaign ran on the message "So-and-so is a dog thief, you don't want to elect a dog their do you?". Our ads showed a very sad kid on the front stoop of her house with a dog leash and collor but no dog. We won. Emotion trups logic. The Democrat had to waste a bunch of campaign money trying to changes people's perception of him as a dog thief.

Also...when you see commercials with newspaper headlines in them...well I've had many newspaper headlines altered in photoshop...like removing a subhead that contradicts our message.

Any ad you see from an independent group...they are just a way to get the population thinking things that are too amoral for the main campaign to say.

All advertising my the main campaign is, and has to be, approved by the candidate. If a candidate ever says they didn't see an ad or mailer or whatever...it's a lie...they see it all before it goes out and approve it all.

with that said, remember your vaping flavored antifreeze rofl

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes mogium, you are correct, it goes to how you just how biased and uninformed they are yet we are suppose to take the rest of the news they stuff down our ears with full confidence.

It goes to show you just how manipulative the media is, then i saw a video the other day, aslo form a local news station, and it was so positive and now no mention of pg, it was a full praise report.

so unless we fight back and keep pushing to let us vape they will manipulate the stories as they wish as pass it off as fact.

Deal or Dud: Safecig – the electronic cigarette | MyFOX8.com

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
yes mogium, you are correct, it goes to how you just how biased and uninformed they are yet we are suppose to take the rest of the news they stuff down our ears with full confidence.

It goes to show you just how manipulative the media is, then i saw a video the other day, aslo form a local news station, and it was so positive and now no mention of pg, it was a full praise report.

so unless we fight back and keep pushing to let us vape they will manipulate the stories as they wish as pass it off as fact.

Deal or Dud: Safecig – the electronic cigarette | MyFOX8.com

Which we all know news is influenced by who?

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
It was a coupon for a free pack of smokes lol.. Thats like telling your car dealership that your brakes don't work and they come back with well we will give you a free tank of gas.

Yep, a coupon for smokes, for dollars off a carob our a dollar off a pack.

Wouldn't worry about the breaks though, they'll only slow you down ;)

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
I've only ever have an issue when a vendor mess's up with sending the wrong thing or not sending something. My first order from GV was someone else's. I slammed them and my thread got deleted which I think is very appropriate of ECF to do. It was the first time any vendor messed up an order and I made the mistake of immediately posting while I was still angry. But BWB did the same thing later on(forgot a bottle of juice)and you sort of realize suppliers are still human and they make mistakes and both GV and BWB are fast and very friendly about fixing these mistakes.

As for pricing, gotvapes is expensive? Since when?

Kim Gal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Ohio
I have ordered from GV for over 2 years now. If you have subscribed to there newsletter for the discount. Also when you purchase from GV there is a VIP Discount for returning customers that quickly adds up to another levels of discounts. They appreciate there customers unlike other vendors that push just anything to make a buck. I just recently for the 1st time in 2 years contacted them with a problem. They have been quick to respond to my problem and eager to work with me to get it fixed. Customer service don't get any better.

To the ones complaining about paying a few bucks more on a GV products. Look at the supplies you have ordered from ????. Now look at whats in the graveyard pile in hopes you can make it something that you thought it was when you ordered it. Yes I have them graveyard piles also from other vendors. I like being an idiot from time to time and checking out the lasted and greatest so called new thing out instead of waiting. (LOL) What im saying is in the end GV is cheaper and they wont keep junk just to stick there customers with. If its junk they will say so there self and pull it.

Thanks GotVapes for the best 2 years of vaping experiences and being more than just a vendor but my friends.
Merry Christmas!!
Kim Gal :)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
we do care for all of you, i think many of oyu know this, no one is perfect but we have shown more then 1 occasion we love you all and hearing stories like this makes me happy, some people like to moan that on certain products we are a buck or so more but they dont go into the other products were we are many bucks cheaper. so dont le tthem annoy you and ignore it, we do our best to bring you the latest products and this continues with all the new stuff we drop and we are proud of our juice which we will put it up next to anyones and feel proud. .

ive been laying away for the last 5 months and it was needed besides some personal issues but now im back and im back big time with more products coming then you can imagine so expect the hate to return but dont fret, i wont tolerate it and im ready to attack .lolol

we want you to all know how much we appreciate all of you, we are days away form our 2 year anniversary and i promise you all in the next few weeks that alpha will be packed with new products and i wont slack on that again and the main offerings will be huge as well and i have 12 to 15 new flavors ready to drop a few days after new years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread