Titan Mega 510 cart size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I have several titan megas, and you are correct: carts and attys are the same, batts are mega.

Wire, a cart that holds more does not necessarily mean longer vaping between topoffs or fills. That depends on the wicking of the filler. With the right filler (I'm using disposable facial sponges with straw), a 510 cart will wick properly and actually get most of the fluid to the atty. That is the downfall of the stock filler. Its good, but not excellent. The DFS I use is far superior, cheap, easy to make. And my 510 vapes unlike ever before too, with no flooding or leaking. I tried the PTB mod, but had bad results all round. Now it is as though my carts are twice as big as before, and I get almost all the juice out before adding more. IMHO, its a cheap way to significantly improve over the stock filler, like no comparison, and I use VG only juices...I figured that if I wanted to vape only VG as the vehicle I would always have to put up with floods, leaks, clogs, and general mischief. Not at all true, it seems. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread