Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Omg this Chocolate Fudge Brownie I'm eating is so awesome.... wait.... I'm vaping this brownie it's not real :eek:

Walt this liquid tastes exactly and I mean exactly like I'm eating a fudge brownie.

>^·^< Sent From MEOW G2

I know it is a creepy flavor haha. I was planning for this flavor to be in the lab but after I tried it I was like... ddksfjas;lfasd;lfnk Release it now.

HAHA

To date I think it is the best chocolate flavor we have ever made. Soooo yummy. Glad you are enjoying it.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I have to be honest. I want to try a pizza flavor. Can one get all the toppings, spice, tomato sauce, and crust in to a vape... Sounds fun..

I need a live... Maybe I should adopt a 2nd kid lol... To much free time.

We now have 8 part time workers and 2 full timers. When I was doing flavors alone it was really only me and my 1 assistant...

How times change.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I know it is a creepy flavor haha. I was planning for this flavor to be in the lab but after I tried it I was like... ddksfjas;lfasd;lfnk Release it now.

HAHA

To date I think it is the best chocolate flavor we have ever made. Soooo yummy. Glad you are enjoying it.

"ddksfjas;lfasd;lfnk" exactly how I felt too :D:thumbup:

>^·^< Sent From MEOW G2

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
I have to be honest. I want to try a pizza flavor. Can one get all the toppings, spice, tomato sauce, and crust in to a vape... Sounds fun..

I need a live... Maybe I should adopt a 2nd kid lol... To much free time.

We now have 8 part time workers and 2 full timers. When I was doing flavors alone it was really only me and my 1 assistant...

How times change.

am I a part time or full time employee???

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
You are something alright lol...

Carrot cake sounds fun to... I wonder if my new rabbit will enjoy that ha.

I am shocked Renegayde has not said anything but I have a new friend to keep me company while I figure out things at home :p
I promise not to test on him...

1959513_668147749889194_2005047342_n.jpg

Sorry it is 9999% off topic but figured I would share something personal :D

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread