Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
ujehatab.jpg

DMV is now open for business!

Currently, I am doing two primary flavors which are pre-steeped and ready to vape:

Brown Bomber
: which is made from high-end double maduro cigars with a hint of sweet and a kiss of cool (think menthol without the menthol flavor). It is a very subtle, earthy flavor that makes an easy all-day vape.

Dirty Blonde: which is made from Acid Blondie cigars. This one is blended to get a light gold color juice. By scent, it smells like dirty cigar. On the inhale, you will get the deep-earth notes of the tobacco. On the exhale, you will find an amazingly fragrant blend of sweet herbal notes.

The Flavored Poo List:

These flavors are built upon one or both of the above juices...

Redhead (pre-steeped but may need more dependant on when I made the batch) - Red (straw/rasp)berry vanilla pastry
Rotten Peach (needs steeping) - Peach poo (think peach ring candy mixed with tobacco)
Frozen Pooberry (needs steeping) - Blueberry with extra throat chill
LemoNEMP (needs steeping) - Sour Lemon
Appoo Splatter (needs steeping) - Green sour apple

I offer 15, 30, 60 and 120ml sizes on the bottles. Pricing is $10 for the first 15ml + $7 for each additional 15ml. I sell by fluid volume, not by bottle size, so feel free to break it up however you wish.

I make my juice in two strengths: 36mg & 0mg. This allows me to blend the two together to reach any custom mg level between the two without sacrificing flavor.

Shipping is a flat $5** whether you order 15ml or 500ml.

In addition, $1 of each bottle sold is donated to The Fisher House to help wounded and disabled veterans and their families.

Hope this helps!

Kevin

** I will ship anywhere in the world, however, shipping cost will be adjusted accordingly based on destination. DMV assumes no responsibility for any additional taxes or customs fees charged by your home country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
What nic levels does poo normally ship with? Does it come in the 6mg range? Thanks!

I make two bottles to start. 0mg and high nic. I have no set mg that I ship. When the list goes live, you specify the mg and I blend it to your liking!

The raw NEMP will not be done this time. That was just a means for me to keep you guys loaded while I was gone. I have enough materials on order to make several L of poo.

I need to know interest levels in larger bottles. I still have lots of 15ml glass bottles, but if the interest is there, i will go to 30, 60, 120...

This is your product. Just tell me what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread