TMI disgust warning: stomach virus may have made favorite flavor unvapable for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
:( So the entire family got a nasty 48 hour stomach flu (we think the grandbaby brought it home from daycare), and I had a really bad day and a half of puking up a storm. Unfortunately, I had been vaping my VSpot Vanilla like mad that day, and now I can't stand to even smell it, because that's the smell/taste I had when I got sick. Bummer. I really liked VSpot, too.

I understand this happening with whatever you ate that day, but odd that it happened with ejuice.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I totally feel where you are coming from!

I actually made a thread a few months back in the eliquid section. This exact same thing happened to be. I drank way, way, way too much absinthe and was vaping Pluid in the same night, and was puking all day afterward. Pluid was my absolute favorite, all day vape. For those that don't know, Pluid tastes like absinthe, so after getting sick off absinthe, Pluid makes me gag even smelling it.

It was quite depressing (well, as depressing as anything vaping related could be)

Damn these ridiculous bodies we inhabit!

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
I totally feel where you are coming from!

I actually made a thread a few months back in the eliquid section. This exact same thing happened to be. I drank way, way, way too much absinthe and was vaping Pluid in the same night, and was puking all day afterward. Pluid was my absolute favorite, all day vape. For those that don't know, Pluid tastes like absinthe, so after getting sick off absinthe, Pluid makes me gag even smelling it.

It was quite depressing (well, as depressing as anything vaping related could be)

Damn these ridiculous bodies we inhabit!

How awful! I've only had absinthe to drink a few times and loved it (we have friends who have a really cool antique French absinthe fountain, so we did it right!) I'd be bummed if I could never have absinthe again.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I've done that with certain alcohols, jäger being one I can no longer stand the smell of.

I never could stand the smell of Jäger, but I still drink it. Jäger-bombs ROCK! :D

For me, it's bourbon whiskey. I got really sick once on Yukon Jack and I haven't been able to drink it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread