Tobacco express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebred

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
Attleboro, Ma
I made some tobacco express "cigar" last week. This stuff is great. I made it at 2% and its pretty strong.
Its a little chocolate and tobacco flavored with a little smoky taste. It's a great all day vape for me so far.
I like some of the floral flavors like tpa 555 and FA dessert ship. The cigar is a great break in between them.
Anyhow, I've got a question:
Ecigexpress has a ton of tobacco express flavors. Do you guys have suggestions from the same brand? I figure since I like cigar so much and it was the first TE flavor I tried, they must make more that I may like.

Thanks

ctippen

Mar 29, 2013
United States
You might want to try the Turkish EcigExpress Tobacco Express:
Turkish by Tobacco Express 10ml

Now back in March it was excellent. Smooth, nice amber color, wonderful taste especially mixed with a little vanilla. But...the color (darker), taste (not too much tobacco taste) and flavor (seems to have too much chocolate) has changed in June and July. The flavoring is not at a bad price, compared to some of their other flavorings. Now don't get me wrong, it is still good but not as good as before. Just so you can see the difference in colors from March to July, here is a link to my google album:
https://plus.google.com/photos/114473124326226714038/albums/5918136712521861777

The jar on the left is only a representation of the first batch. Middle and right are batches made in June and July.

Ebred

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
Attleboro, Ma
I wonder if its from the flavoring aging. A few months ago I bought an Ankara flavor. The juice I made has a yellow tint, as the flavoring did. The juice is still amber, but the concentrate is dark black. Not a big fan if the Ankara too spicyish for me.

I just bought some canning jars to put bigger batches in too. Any complaints about the jars?

Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread