Status
Not open for further replies.

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
I've found that I can only really get into tobacco flavours for vaping and am looking for tobacco flavours to try.

I'm already hooked on the HHV Purity line, I only really care for Smokeless Images' RY4 and Country, and I've dabbled in TVR's RY4 and a very select few of Mt. Baker Vapor's tobacco flavours.

Another edit: I like my juices at 50pg/50vg, if that changes any recommendations.

Last edited:

McGarnagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Check out Alien Visions tobacco line. It is up there with HHV in my opinion. There is of course Boba's Bounty, but that and Gorilla Juice aren't your typical tobacco flavors (yet both are really good IMO, although personal preference will matter). The rest of their tobacco flavors are all more classic versions of tobacco flavors.

Reactions: Zinfandel

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
Just recently counted and I have tried 47 tobacco flavors between premixed and DIY. Just recently tried, RY1 by Hangsen Tobacco Essence, at 1 drop per ml. IMO it is the best real smoke (vape) I have had in over 4 years.

I've found that I can only really get into tobacco flavours for vaping and am looking for tobacco flavours to try.

I'm already hooked on the HHV Purity line, I only really care for Smokeless Images' RY4 and Country, and I've dabbled in TVR's RY4 and a very select few of Mt. Baker Vapor's tobacco flavours.

Another edit: I like my juices at 50pg/50vg, if that changes any recommendations.

MxChino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2010
Mansfield, Ohio

I just received an order from Mountain Oak Vapor, three of their tobacco NET's. Southern Gentleman, Ry4 and Sunday Morning. I've only sampled Ry4 and SM as I'm going to let them steep for a bit, but straight out of the bottle, they're fantastic. Sunday Morning is a tobacco/coffee vape and its amazing.

Fairly priced, and the packaging is excellent, glass bottles with drippers. Not to mention very fast shipping, I ordered Tuesday evening and received them today.

Last edited:

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
I was looking around in the natural tobacco topic but after a while it started to become more and more spaced out with actual tobacco reviews and more and more just a general chitchat thing. I've had Goodejuice bookmarked for a while, just haven't gotten around to ordering anything.

On Alien Vision: I work an odd second shift, and I just never seem to be awake when the stuff goes up on their site. I tried a couple of times before finding Gandalf (Legend) and Gollum (Sludge) on HHV. Might try again down the road, and yes I am aware it is probably up now but I have spent way too much on vaping this month and need to cut back.

I'll give Mountain Oak Vapor a check out and see what's up there, thank you for the suggestions. And Hangsen... Hangsen, I think I have a vendor bookmarked that has Hangsen juice, gonna have to double check.

Edit: Been thinking of snagging a bottle of Dekang Desert Ship just because I've known a few people who like it and say it's a pretty good Camel flavour but I don't know if I am brave enough to try a Chinese juice after the mystery company RY4 thing. (Green cap, said RY4 and nicotine level, nothing else)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread