tobacco juice similar to what comes in pre-filled carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
My first e-cig was a KR-808 from 'smoketip'. It came with cartos filled with what they called "regular 16mg", it's a tobacco flavor and is very similar to their refill cartos that are called 'cowboy'. I have since moved on to other PV's and no longer buy from them, but I fondly remember their juice but have never found any tobacco juice even remotely similar so I sort of gave up..

But then I ordered some filled smartcarts from COV and they are labeled 'tobacco high' to give to my son's girlfriend but after trying one - she's not getting them! It's identical to what was in the KR-808 cartos.

I'm guessing all of these come pre-filled from China but does anyone have any idea what juice it might be? I bought some Dekang RY4, it wasn't even close, I tried wyatt earp, 555, etc. and they were completely different. this is just a nice mellow all day vape, no strong after taste.

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
Seriously...Check out ElixirLiquid.com. I LOVE their Kamul tobacco flavor juice. Imho, it's the best tobacco juice I have tried.
Great vapor production, mild flavor and the closest I've found to real tobacco. I have read on the forum that Bloog Juice has something similar to whats in the pre-filled carts but I haven't tried it yet. I am really happy with the Elixir juice I have found. It has become my all time favorite all day vape. I can't get enough of it!!! Very satisfying. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread