Volt juices - pre filled carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYG

Sep 19, 2011
long island
So I've been into this venture for a week or so now (along with my wife) with bloog, volt and Riva 510 gear.

I've got juices from Vermillion River, Johnson Creek and volt (smokeless image), along with pre filled carts from bloog and volt.

The Bloog and Volt gear are great for discrete vaping at work and other places because it's easy to control the vapor I let out. The Riva 510 is great simply because it produces so much more of a hit in every way.

Of everything I've got on hand right now I have to say the most disappointing thing is the pre-filled carts and juice from smokeless Image. It's just plain nasty. I've got 555(bloog), cappuccino and cowboy and each one of them is some of the nastiest, skankiest crap I've ever tasted. I can't believe they actually sell that stuff.

On a good note though the carts are good and I can just refill them with the superb juice from Vermillion River. I thought it would be a waste of $$$ to buy blanks when they are the same cost as pre filled carts, but now I think otherwise.

Live and learn I guess...

Last edited:

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
So I've been into this venture for a week or so now (along with my wife) with bloog, volt and Riva 510 gear.

I've got juices from Vermillion River, Johnson Creek and volt (smokeless image), along with pre filled carts from bloog and volt.

The Bloog and Volt gear are great for discrete vaping at work and other places because it's easy to control the vapor I let out. The Riva 510 is great simply because it produces so much more of a hit in every way.

Of everything I've got on hand right now I have to say the most disappointing thing is the pre-filled carts and juice from smokeless Image. It's just plain nasty. I've got 555, cappuccino and cowboy and each one of them is some of the nastiest, skankiest crap I've ever tasted. I can't believe they actually sell that stuff.

On a good note though the carts are good and I can just refill them with the superb juice from Vermillion River. I thought it would be a waste of $$$ to buy blanks when they are the same cost as pre filled carts, but now I think otherwise.

Live and learn I guess...

I guess tastes vary. I just got my volt also & I order all of there sampler packs. They arent bad at all. I do need to purchase some juice to refill but in no way are they nasty. IMO

NYG

Sep 19, 2011
long island
I guess tastes vary. I just got my volt also & I order all of there sampler packs. They arent bad at all. I do need to purchase some juice to refill but in no way are they nasty. IMO

The 555 I have is actually from bloog so I corrected that. I have SPI from Bloog that I think is the best of the lot that I've tried from either Bloog or Smokeless image. But I've quickly come to the conclusion they are only good for hardware right now.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
The 555 I have is actually from bloog so I corrected that. I have SPI from Bloog that I think is the best of the lot that I've tried from either Bloog or Smokeless image. But I've quickly come to the conclusion they are only good for hardware right now.

Totally understandable I can accept that. Have you tried the RY4 or the grape? They are both decent--actually the RY4 is really good.
Im looking for a really good red bull flavor aTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread