Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Going thru the old ones that have been moved to the back of the pack. Wasn't crazy about them but they weren't terrible. So it's vape it for awhile and either put it in rotation or dump it.
Way too many bottles hanging around.
Anybody else done this? Would like to find is surprise in there......

My day was yesterday, I went through all the bottles and made a group of "Nope" and "DIY gone wrong". The Nope stash will stay for a little while as my daughter just took a kit to a friend of hers, if he stays interested, I will give him first go at the "Nope" flavors, and the "DIY gone wrong" went down the drain.

My only surprise back in the back, was a bottle of Boba's Bounty which probably only had about 2 mls left (it had to be close to 10 months old) - I vaped that little 2ml and then ordered another bottle ;).

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I've been trying to thin the herd too. Too much to do it all at once, but I did the other day, fill up like 5 clearo's with different "not that great" juices and plow through them.
Now I'm doing things like dumping the last ml. of a nasty tobacco into a protank, then covering it up with something I like and have a lot of (but not my FAVORITES, I wouldn't want to pollute them that way).
The number of bottles has been reduced - but I do have a few new flavors I might love or hate steeping...
I'll probably always have some failed explorations. Maybe I'll limit myself to a couple a month?

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
only problem I see here is running into 2 or 3 that I would want to reorder and ALL from different vendors.....Hmmm maybe I should have left this project alone.
now doing a Juicy Fruit from Ms. T's and it might need to be bought again.
This could get expensive.
Haha thats funny it kind of backfired, you poked the beast.
I was thinking of getting rid of some but i'm toying with the idea of opening a vape shop and I could sell what I don't like there.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Haha thats funny it kind of backfired, you poked the beast.
I was thinking of getting rid of some but i'm toying with the idea of opening a vape shop and I could sell what I don't like there.

Well if your planning on selling them in your own store I'd suggest you do so at reduced prices. Like $1.50 samples. I know everyone has different tasts, but a bad batch is sometimes just a bad batch.
What my local vape store (Madd Catt Vapers) does is put small bottles in a little bin on the corner of the counter and mark them as "discounted" then tells the people intrested that they are test batches or ones that weren't quite up to their high standards of taste. That way it's all on the customer. They can't say that they are making bad juice when they knew it waas a test sample.
If you start selling off mixes at retail you may get a bad reputation, and they are hard to live down.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
That is this week for me I have some clero, being finished new stuff not completely steeped and a few hanging around that need to be vaped

maybe 7 ml's boba's bounty ,8 ml' gorilla juice, backwoods brew 5ml's maple tobacco 6ml's malty toffie(I liked this on but just finessed malty regular and had some new ones to try)
the last 4 ml's vaperite VR4

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Well if your planning on selling them in your own store I'd suggest you do so at reduced prices. Like $1.50 samples. I know everyone has different tasts, but a bad batch is sometimes just a bad batch.
What my local vape store (Madd Catt Vapers) does is put small bottles in a little bin on the corner of the counter and mark them as "discounted" then tells the people intrested that they are test batches or ones that weren't quite up to their high standards of taste. That way it's all on the customer. They can't say that they are making bad juice when they knew it waas a test sample.
If you start selling off mixes at retail you may get a bad reputation, and they are hard to live down.
I agree I throw out the really bad stuff but some things aren't for me and others may love it. I would let them sample and buy varied amounts. Something like that.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread