Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
Ever had one of those days where it seems like you can't build a coil to save your life? I've rebuilt a coil now 2 times on a rm2 if you can believe that. It's like, I forgot how to build a dang coil.

I've been there, especially after I got the Coil Master initially....now all things good.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Yep - had my fair share of bad build days. Why just 3 days ago I had an atty (one that I've used for months) suddenly become a wire snipper. Could not tighten any post without trashing the legs. Built it again yesterday... no problems :facepalm:

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
Sounds like we both had a bad building day.

It took me forever to rebuild 2 of my atties today. I had some dual coils where one of the coils had an extra wrap, I winded up another coil and the legs were in the wrong direction (was using the coil gizmo), not to mention that I kept on dropping everything :mad:

Today was not a good day for rebuilding...

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep, to all of the above! Glad to know I'm not alone with "bad coil days." Had to do some filing myself today on a rough screw that had been acting swell until it decided to start chewing on my wire legs. Even with magnification and lighting kind of tough to see the problem. Hopefully I got the rough spot but it has been behaving itself ever since. Finger and toes crossed....

Reactions: kinggirl

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ever had one of those days where it seems like you can't build a coil to save your life? I've rebuilt a coil now 2 times on a rm2 if you can believe that. It's like, I forgot how to build a dang coil.

Yep. I've had em. Still do. But Nothing sucks more than building the perfect set of coils, mounting em up then accidentakly f'ing them up when you screw the atomizer back on the mod.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Yep. I've had em. Still do. But Nothing sucks more than building the perfect set of coils, mounting em up then accidentakly f'ing them up when you screw the atomizer back on the mod.
That's usually my throw something point.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
That's usually my throw something point.

This vid sums it up perfectly :)

It's funny as hell to so it will make you feel better - lotsa cameos from other artists too :). Must have vid for days like that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread