Today's survey:What's the next new products of FreeMax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
im hoping for #2 a pod system but...
there are far to many pods out now so...
it would have to be a pod system with a re-buildable pod as well as the stock pods ,,there isn't a company out there yet that has this option and its the way forward for massive sales ;)

if you make this please let me know :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
im hoping for #2 a pod system but...
there are far to many pods out now so...
it would have to be a pod system with a re-buildable pod as well as the stock pods ,,there isn't a company out there yet that has this option and its the way forward for massive sales ;)

if you make this please let me know :)
Rebuildable pod,sound good:D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mac-nutty

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Rebuildable pod,sound good:D
forgot to add it would need to come with adjustable airflow so it suits everyone tastes as well as it would have to be 900+mah and domed chimney over the coil -kayfun style - with the coil being as close to the mouth peice as possible to maximise the flavour ;)

please please send this to your designers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
forgot to add it would need to come with adjustable airflow so it suits everyone tastes as well as it would have to be 900+mah and domed chimney over the coil -kayfun style - with the coil being as close to the mouth peice as possible to maximise the flavour ;)

please please send this to your designers :)
Sure,i will covey your idea to FreeMax designers.:thumb:

• Love
Reactions: mac-nutty

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
While you all are purported to excel at tanks, I use RTA's and RDA's so your main feature I'm rather on the sidelines for.

So, while it's not going to be the most popular thing, I'm going to say box mod.

What I'd like to see is a mod that's a collaboration with one of the better reviewers and a sister company to get a good grip on what actually works and why, and truly get the design right..

:)

IDELTA86I

May 16, 2019
4. Other. Make a sub-ohm tank that can be fitted to a squonk bottle, or heck design a new delivery vehicle for holding an extra 10-15mls in reserve, I don’t want a bigger glass or tank itself, but I also love the handy way squonking allows me to go 10mls + tank without a refill. You could modify a base plate to have a one way valve with a pipe leading to the reservoir. Bonus points if it’s adaptable to existing mods, but if it was proprietary tech you’d still be ahead of the market

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
4. Other. Make a sub-ohm tank that can be fitted to a squonk bottle, or heck design a new delivery vehicle for holding an extra 10-15mls in reserve, I don’t want a bigger glass or tank itself, but I also love the handy way squonking allows me to go 10mls + tank without a refill. You could modify a base plate to have a one way valve with a pipe leading to the reservoir. Bonus points if it’s adaptable to existing mods, but if it was proprietary tech you’d still be ahead of the market
Or you could just buy a bf rdta.;)

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have a profile, but like the convenience of sub-ohm too. It’s something to look at for them. I love my freemax tank, makes great flavour
Glad to hear that,FreeMax focuses on sub-ohm tank,we always strive to produce the best taste and experience for consumers;);)

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread