• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Told my Dr....

Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hello everyone!

While I was at my Doctor's office today, I introduced him to e-cigs. He had heard of them, but was unfamiliar with them. I demonstrated how they work, and told him how they are helping me quit analogs for good. He knows all of the other methods I've tried--without success--including Chantix. I explained how e-cigs have enabled me to go from 2 packs a day to 1/2 pack. (I'll soon be done with analogs for good!) I also told him of the many success stories here at ECF, and gave him the URL so he could drop in and learn more.

Hopefully, he may tell his other patients about e-cigs! :thumbs:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I told mine about it eight months ago and he insisted I show another doctor. I was just in there and he said he did do some research on them.
He was surprised I hadn't used an inhaler at all during the last 8 months, and he said my lungs sound great.
Still, I think he is a bit afraid to speak out for them.
That is so :( since this is suppose to be America.
What's even sadder is that our own government is becoming our worst enemy.
T, I'm glad things went so well for you today and I hope you're doctor has more back bone than mine.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I told mine about it eight months ago and he insisted I show another doctor. I was just in there and he said he did do some research on them.
He was surprised I hadn't used an inhaler at all during the last 8 months, and he said my lungs sound great.
Still, I think he is a bit afraid to speak out for them.
That is so :( since this is suppose to be America.
What's even sadder is that our own government is becoming our worst enemy.
T, I'm glad things went so well for you today and I hope you're doctor has more back bone than mine.

Thanks, jj2. I hope more Vapers can inform their physicians about vaping. My Doctor was very interested, and it didn't take long for his nurses to ask about it as well. By the time I came out of the exam room, they were talking about it! :thumbs: This seems to be a great start!
Whenever I'm asked about vaping, I always refer people here to ECF. This is a great place for information, and I hope more people start vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread