toozit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
ahh nice to know...thanks! Im in West Michigan. Im using the iStick 30w and the Kangertech Mini, and now the Nano. got it for 20 bucks! ;) gotta love craigslist...lol

Niiice, good scoop for sure. That iStick is sort of redefining the go-to for vapers, beginners and veterans alike.

Have you seen the newest shiny thing from Kanger? I have one in the mail, it's called the Subox.

R0017883_1024x1024.JPG

Goes up to 50W, and it comes with that sweet-looking black Subtank. They make it in white too.

Reactions: tattoozit

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
im kinda fond of something called Dark Side right now, i use to smoke hava tampa cigars and its a tobacco flavor with like a chocolate/caramel taste. kinda like a cigar, sorta, but better! lol whats your flavor of atm?

Heh, I'm actually very familiar with Hava Tampa, my ex's dad smoked them all the time, and I tried 'em on a few occasions. Quite a tasty little cigar (or cigarillo? I don't know, lol.)

Right now I'm vaping on some Sure Bert by Nicoticket. It's pretty accurate rainbow-sherbert, kinda has a lemony-ness to it. I've been throwing in a little bit of menthol recently, and it's real refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread