Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I really couldn't say.

It would seem that the top 5 would probably have the ecigs that are marketted the most, and the ones sold in gas stations.

I'm not really concerned about the top 5 or anything like that......I'm more concerned about the best performing devices for the most affordable price.

For me, I think eGo batteries are a product that are extremely popular among ecig users, and at the same time have stood the test of time , and are great products. I'm not sure how many companies produce ego batteries, but I know at least a few do.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The most popular cigalike vendor here on ECF would probably be Smokeless Image Volts. They are an 808-thread battery. All the gear the vendor sells is intercompatible with each other which makes it easy for beginner and intermediate vapors. Offer the option to advance to eGo size batteries (the Volt X2) and variable voltage (Volt Spinner). Two lines of e-liquid, including a limited number of pre-filled carts if that is your thing. Also a full line of juice delivery devices, chargers, skins, and other options to customize your e-cigs. The website has tutorial and review videos on the home page.

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread