Top airflow vs bottom airflow for drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawera

Feb 28, 2019
Hello, I am facing a dilemma which to choose. Of course, assuming that I will put a cotton so well. I drive a lot and it would like to shake it a bit, and put sideways. I would not like to be flooded with liquid. As we know bottom has better flavor, always.. - bottom Lotus/gear rta, and if the top to Intake rta. I know my english isint even good, sorry :)..

Reactions: stols001

Simmonsd515

Nov 28, 2018
So your question is, when you drive, you would like a tank/rta that you can be jostled around or put down sideways without flooding your cotton/coils?

Hmm. That would depend on how it’s wicked, the kind of juice you use, how long it’s been laying down on its side and how much it gets tossed around. So many factors at play here. I think your best option is to find a place that’s somewhat snug where you can have your mod and tank standing up right and try to limit how much it “shakes.” You could try the drivers side door. Maybe put something soft like a cotton shirt or winter hat so it doesn’t bang around.

Maybe someone else can offer some advice but I would say trial and error will give you the best results.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I do travel a lot, and being honest other than my dripper any of my atomisers seems to do just fine.

I'd say my squonkers are middle air, but my tanks are bottom air - no complaints or problems with any apart from the one time I took a full tank on a plane and ended up with a soaking shirt!

In the car there's a recess for phones etc between the driver and passenger - my mod and attie sit there just fine and are to hand.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I prefer top air for out and about. I put my vape in the console because I’m short and can’t reach the door pocket while in a seatbelt, lol, and because the cup holder has a rubber liner which protects my mod/limits vibration.

And yes, all other things being equal, bottom air makes better flavor. But with a little trial and error, different rtas, coils, and juices, you can get satisfying flavor from top airs, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread