Topside bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I dont, but I work at a desk job. Just a rinse once in a while is all I ever do. Rarely do I put the mod in my pocket and I try to clean off the top as best I can with a qtip before I open it up to refill. If you get junk in there while filling, it'd probably be a good idea to rinse the bottle between fills. Depending on the junk that makes it into the bottle determines the cleaning needed. If you accidently get pocket lint inside the bottle, a rinse in warm water will do. ejuice is hydrophobic so water does a good job with cleaning. If you somehow get some nasty junk in there or the threads are looking pretty funky, a more thorough cleaning would be in order with soap and warm water and maybe an old tooth brush. Stay away from alcohol, it doesn't play well with silicon. Some people boil their bottles for a couple minutes. Never saw the need for that but if the juice has completely solidified inside the bottle and the entire thing got covered in maple syrup, I guess I'd boil it then, or throw it away and start with a new bottle.

Reactions: tnt56

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Nope. If I need a flush, I just stick the bottle and assembly under the tap and then set it upside down on a paper towel to dry for a while and then I shake it like a polaroid picture til its completely dry. I have the topside and the dual and they both came with extra bottles. I am still on the original ones so if anything goes sideways I have a spare. The dual doesnt see much use. I only take it out when camping.

Reactions: tnt56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread