Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Last edited:

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
The ones I have are the standard nylon open type (no flap) that come with the purchase of a mini maglite. Personally I see no need for a button flap unless you want to conceal it or plan on standing on your head and don't want to risk loosing your Tornado/eGo while inverted.

I see the one you're referring to though. For about $20 you can get the whole maglite kit belt pouch included. No REAL man should be without a maglite. The ladies are the better for it too. If they don't want the maglite their husbands/bf's should - especially if they want to be REAL men!

I may be wrong. It's happened a few times in the past. But I believe I've seen maglite belt pouches for sale seperately in places like construction suppliers, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

Last edited:

Uncle JaR

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am a knife collector, and through the years have been given some cheap pocket knives with nylon holsters. I have been using one of these for the last few weeks for my tornado. Seems to work just fine, i just make sure the button is facing to the side to help eliminate the possibility of accidental battery discharge. As of yet this has not been a problem. I also use the maglite holster, more for my cigar than my tornado, but just tried it for fit and it seems fine. I have also been playing around trying to make my own case, but no good results yet. I'm still hoping that some company will start selling an actual case in which I could carry my liquid, extra battery (ocd alert), my tweezers, and an extra cart or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread